Release Final Burn Alpha ported to Pandora (FAQ in first post)

Demon Front and Dodonpachi 2 in "mame" Just seen this posted in the mameworld forum All encrypted igs games are starting to work in mame

apparently some achievement as arm encryption was once thought unbreakable Metal slugs little sister works!! played this in hong kong years ago and loved it hopefully spectral vs generation and the gladiator will follow.

http://youtu.be/pH_DD-CWERo

pity later mame builds are to cpu intensive.

Wonder if they will add it to the latest fba barrharris build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help!

Now I'm having trouble getting games to rotate; when I go to save the config, the rotate immediate reverts back to "Auto"--any advice? I'm running SuperZaxxon 1.5 (not the experimental kernel).

Thanks for the help!

Now I'm having trouble getting games to rotate; when I go to save the config, the rotate immediate reverts back to "Auto"--any advice? I'm running SuperZaxxon 1.5 (not the experimental kernel).
Yeah me too dont know if its just me or an emu issue but no complaints .

Yeah me too dont know if its just me or an emu issue but no complaints .

Good to know I'm not alone! I loved how nicely the older version rotated those vertical shmups, and eagerly await the day I can the same in this version.

Fixed the issue with the rotation settings not being saved.

I cannot recreate the Air Busters crash but I wonder if it was related to the rotation settings save problem. Try saving a new config and seeing if it is still an issue.

V1.0.7.5 in repo.

Fixed the issue with the rotation settings not being saved.

I cannot recreate the Air Busters crash but I wonder if it was related to the rotation settings save problem. Try saving a new config and seeing if it is still an issue.

V1.0.7.5 in repo.

thanks, the new update fixes airbuster :)

I'm still having the rotate config issue, even after wiping the appdata directory and doing a full reinstall. Any suggestions?

Demon Front and Dodonpachi 2 in "mame" Just seen this posted in the mameworld forum All encrypted igs games are starting to work in mame

apparently some achievement as arm encryption was once thought unbreakable Metal slugs little sister works!! played this in hong kong years ago and loved it hopefully spectral vs generation and the gladiator will follow.

http://youtu.be/pH_DD-CWERo

pity later mame builds are to cpu intensive.

Wonder if they will add it to the latest fba barrharris build.

It happens!

According to FBA 0.2.97.24 readme the PGM driver was updated and now both Dodonpachi 2 and Demon Front are playable.

@Gyges. I think it is just a quirk of Capex. When you save a config for a game, it changes the right hand column (green abbreviations) to the settings for that game and the main headings change back to the main cfg settings. It does it for all settings, not just rotate, you probably haven't noticed as the rest have scrolled off the top of the screen.

@Gyges - received with thanks.

Also, thanks to Si Qi Xiong - not sure who that is on here.

I'm hoping to add something to improve speed in games with z80 cpus, don't know if it will work or how long it will take though.
er, That is me. I've been watching this thread for quite a while.

You have done a fantastic job, I really love how those cps2 games works under the current build, though the audio seems a bit choppy.

No need to thank us, you earned this through your hard work. :)

Will certainly send some more donations after I cleared all my bills.

As always, have a nice day, hope you enjoy this wonderful masterpiece of a emulator as I do.

BTW, if some one make a good pc-98 emulator port, my life would be completed!

xnp2 on openpandora.

xnp2 is neko project II linux version.

neko project II is NEC pc9801 computer emulator.

source is http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~aw9k-nnk/np2/

This is Xnp2 i286c (C core) version.

Please! Someone port i286a (arm-asm core).

http://apps.openpandora.org/cgi-bin/viewapp.pl?/Emulator/xnp2.inf

xnp2 on openpandora.

xnp2 is neko project II linux version.

neko project II is NEC pc9801 computer emulator.

source is http://www.asahi-net.../~aw9k-nnk/np2/

This is Xnp2 i286c (C core) version.

Please! Someone port i286a (arm-asm core).

http://apps.openpand...ulator/xnp2.inf

I checked out the asm core, and it seems it's only used by WinCE port, and by the time of that the code has got quite outdated.

It takes bit modifications to get it to compile, I'll keep playing around.

E: Hmm, this will need major rewrite to get i286a core in, might be too much for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, you're a fast updater. :)

ddp2 works with the M68K core (68K Emu Core: Force M68K), but needs massive overclocking.

dmnfrnt isn't yet playable, the ROM dump is still uncomplete.

dmnfrnt.jpg

I have a working version of demon front . You should probably select force m68K and cZ80 for IGM games, using Drz80 have caused mid game crashes in the past,

ddp2 works with the M68K core (68K Emu Core: Force M68K), but needs massive overclocking.

dmnfrnt.jpg
ok yoshi you need to download all three demon front roms unpack and put all files in parent rom and it will load

dmnfrnt.jpg
ok yoshi you need to download all three demon front roms unpack and put all files in parent rom and it will load

think rom needs to be merged

has anybody managed to get preview screenshots working on this. I can't seem to get them to work. I've tried converting png to bmp and still nothing. I have them in support/previews??

thanks

has anybody managed to get preview screenshots working on this. I can't seem to get them to work. I've tried converting png to bmp and still nothing. I have them in support/previews??

I have mine in /pandora/appdata/fba-dave18/preview.

Just "dmnfrnt_igs027a.bin" was missing in the parent rom. It's also flagged as incomplete in the .dat file above. However, I have this file now and it works. Merging files is not necessary.

Anyway, thanks for all replies.

Back