Release Final Burn Alpha ported to Pandora (FAQ in first post)

Is it possible that some other games are "over-optimized" as well? Dead Connection used to run flawlessly (at 600 mhz), but for the past few builds it's been choppy.

I'll look into it. Tbh, I don't really think o3 added much performance over o2 but does appear to break things so I may just do a full rebuild using o2.

Just tried this emulator after trying all the MAME PND I found... THIS IS JUST AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! The games runs like heaven !!

Thank you Dave18 !! :D

EDIT: oh, just one question as a newbie to this type of things... Is "Clrmame Pro" equal to "RomCenter" ? I made my romset with the second and I can't see problems, or maybe there are ? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou )even black label) and it crashes back to desktop. Just a heads up :)

I tried DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou )even black label) and it crashes back to desktop. Just a heads up :)

You need to change the emu core(s) for this game...

68K Emu Core: Force M68K

Z80 Emu Core: C Z80

Z80 emu core is probably not necessary, unless the game crashes at some point. Overclocking is necessary to get a decent speed.

Yep that got it :) Clocked at 850 and it runs like a champ. bullet hell heaven : :)

Now if only there was a way to get Mushihimesama (or Futari...even Black Label) working on the Pandora that woul be metal \m/ lol

@dave18 -- thank you for the emulator it works great.. I would like to know if in the future you could implement the ability to change the buttons layout (like MAME) in this emulator. Fighting games that uses 6 buttons would be awesome if we could be able to change the buttons layout.. .. also the ability to change the rom paths.. thanks:)

What would really be awesome is an FBA port that does NOT have the list of all 5500 games on there, and instead only lists the games you actually HAVE, so that you don't have to scroll thru a bunch of stuff to get to one of about sixty games.

Is there anything FBA like that out there, or could the option to list only the games you have...be a possible update to this? You know...either have it so that it only lists the ones you actually have...or give the user an option to toggle between full list of 5500 versus a list of just the roms on the system?

All that said, this is an awesome emu...just my one and only complaint is the ginormous list of games to scroll thru.

What would really be awesome is an FBA port that does NOT have the list of all 5500 games on there, and instead only lists the games you actually HAVE...

ehm... you ALREADY HAVE that awesome port... just press SELECT, scroll down and in "Listing view:" put "Available only" ;)

Well, son of a gun, I never knew that!! See the things you find out....I never would have discovered it on my own.

Now THIS makes this emu totally rock!! I moved it back to my desktop now instead of keeping it in menu-only, because of this. Now I am more likely to play with FBA more often now that I don't have to scroll thru over 5500 titles...thank you so much!!

Hi all,

I've just setup FBA, and thanks you, it works greats.

But I didn't find a way to make Donpachi and DoDonpachi works, is there is special tips ? I tried both games with 2 rom, and it allways failed to load them.

It would be nice if the choppy, etc. audio was fixed.

Man, I was just about to post the same thing. It's so close to perfection for Neo stuff, but it sounds like it's very briefly running out of buffer every second or two.

I will take a look at the sound issue, pretty sure I know what is causing it.

Back