Farmville

AdamRav

Still Fresh
Does anyone know if the pandora can play farmville?

The game on facebook.

AdamRav said:
Does anyone know if the pandora can play farmville?

The game on facebook.

I guess farmwille needs a flashplugin.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment the Facebook emulator isn't quite optimised. The developers are hoping to insert an ASM core after Craig offered them a crate of Vodka.

may88 said:
Can't think of a worse use for a Pandora. Facebook, Farmville, either, both.

And thus, the power of judgement was unleashed and the world trembled in fear.

may88 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
may88 said:
Can't think of a worse use for a Pandora. Facebook, Farmville, either, both.

And thus, the power of judgement was unleashed and the world trembled in fear.
Indeed! :p

And the great power that did unleash that power simply nodded his head in acknowledgement, and with a sense of knowing simply replied 'indeed'. And merrily, he thus did protrude his tongue and all were made to see the realm of knowing.

So at the moment NO?

Im still interested in getting a Pandora not just to play farmville lol

Keep us posted yeah guys

Thanks

And lo, did the traveller who wished to see the Book of Faces so perfectly reflected upon the beauty of Pandora, did return to his land. A simple farmer, he returned to his people with that usual spirit of goodwill and thusly notified his people. And so forth did the notifying begin, as it had always been since time began. The people were merry and all were invited and the notifictions continued to flow.

But alas, the traveller always retained the beauty of Pandora in his heart. He remembered the words of the wise men and their quest to attain the miracle of flash, and dark secrets of the ancient scripts of web.

He knew that one day the bountiful kingdom of Pandora would arise out of darkness - a new promised land for simple farmers. And when that day is dawning, all from the Book of Faces will come, and all else will be notified.

AdamRav said:
So at the moment NO?

Keep us posted yeah guys

Thanks

I had a friend who got addicted to farmville. Please don't try to use the Pandora for this game, if you can do it anywhere, you will never kick the addiction.

-God Ginrai

And so it was, as the humble farmer dreamed of Pandora and her beautiful rolling fields of bounty the elders did warn him. The warning was grave and solemn, and spoke of the unknowing lure of her Kingdom, where men were free to farm these pristine lands till the end of time. For those farmers, the elder warned, would hoe and pluck for all of eternity and never stop. Such was the magic of Pandora, that no man would ever be able to meet her with restraint. And any man who did greet the eyes of Pandora, with aim to gain her bounty would only find an endless toil and no remorse.

God Ginrai said:
AdamRav said:
So at the moment NO?

Keep us posted yeah guys

Thanks

I had a friend who got addicted to farmville. Please don't try to use the Pandora for this game, if you can do it anywhere, you will never kick the addiction.

-God Ginrai

Your 'friend'. Do they also like Transformers and italics?

We are a community here. We will help you them.

-Unfathomable Depths

Unfathomable Depths said:
God Ginrai said:
AdamRav said:
So at the moment NO?

Keep us posted yeah guys

Thanks

-God Ginrai

-Unfathomable Depths

Oh come off it you jackass. I'm tired of you giving me a hard time. I hate farmville and all of those damn facebook games. Give it a rest.

-God Ginrai

Unfathomable Depths said:
God Ginrai said:
AdamRav said:
So at the moment NO?

Keep us posted yeah guys

Thanks

-God Ginrai

-Unfathomable Depths

You can't just italicise your name at the end of a post to suggest that you might share a common bond. You can't fool me, Sid wasn't a transformer.

D.

And so history came to pass. The humble farmer of meagre origins carried on his noble quest of notifying the people of his land. Meanwhile in Pandora, in the great forum, two men stood and exchanged their passion for all to see. The great Ginrai, a man who claimed to be a living god, stood forth in his grand suit of metal and took the great Book of Faces. His nemesis, a man of no name, but said to be of unknowing deepness simply watched as Ginrai set alight to the great Book of Faces. The halls of the Great Forum shook, and the mortal god proclaimed the hallowed tome a falsehood for no man to follow. And as the sound of hatred echoed across those halls, the fire in his earhtly eyes burned brightly and resonated darkly within the spirit of every man.

The being of great depth simply smiled. On this day of reckoning, the man of great depth simply stood and spoke to the mortal, and so it came to pass that on this day, the day of reckoning - the fate of all humble farmers was brought forth under the flames of vengeance.

Back