Will Mafia Wars On Facebook Work?

Never mind if that's the case.
Disarming system.
bios_summer.png

Consequence9 said:
Seriously, if you miss someone shitting on posts, with no value added, I can do that if you like. Just ask. We don't need one who makes it their purpose in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
BackAssward said:
Consequence9 said:
Seriously, if you miss someone shitting on posts, with no value added, I can do that if you like. Just ask. We don't need one who makes it their purpose in life.
=] sure, go ahead, but can you make me laugh? that's the only reason I care, just find it amusing is all. I see the value added as humor, sure prolly not for the OP, but I'm sure ppl can manage. Maybe there was little humor in this particular instance, but I personally do find a good amount of them entertaining. I guess we share a similar sense of humor, he & I that is. I doubt it's his life's purpose, but I'll have to let PV chime in on that one ;]

I don't mean to step on toes tho, and I'll be the first to admit his comments can often be out of line, but I don't see why everyone took the opportunity to shit on him all at once ITT. Honestly tho, If it wasn't him someone else would fill his place & we'd be shitting on them just the same. I just think that for the forums to be an accurate cross-section of greater society someone has to fill that troll role.

We cool tho dawg, you always seem to add constructively to the discussion & I tend to not skim over ur posts ;]

anyways, pardon my off-topic rant, lets get back to it =]

Consequence9 said:
Whilst some may see him as insensitive, I think he fills a necessary role as both an agent of negativity & as comic relief. This specific comment isn't even really offensive, he's merely voicing his opinion, I don't see why everyone's jumping on him.
PV is a SHE!!

Consequence9 said:
Are we not allowed to say we don't like something if it contradicts someone else's taste?

If you don't like a game, then feel free to say so. I, admittedly hate DOOM. There. That probably contradicts a whole bunch of taste. But I'm not going to grab somebody's tongue and tell them "z0mgzzz, you plaiz dat? youszz suck!!!!11!!one!1"

There. PV, if you don't like a game, feel free to say so, but please don't insult the player.

Jourdy288 said:
Consequence9 said:
Whilst some may see him as insensitive, I think he fills a necessary role as both an agent of negativity & as comic relief. This specific comment isn't even really offensive, he's merely voicing his opinion, I don't see why everyone's jumping on him.
PV is a SHE!!

Consequence9 said:
Are we not allowed to say we don't like something if it contradicts someone else's taste?

If you don't like a game, then feel free to say so. I, admittedly hate DOOM. There. That probably contradicts a whole bunch of taste. But I'm not going to grab somebody's tongue and tell them "z0mgzzz, you plaiz dat? youszz suck!!!!11!!one!1"

There. PV, if you don't like a game, feel free to say so, but please don't insult the player.

1zgt3pl.jpg

socket said:
It's just like that horrible Zork game. Pure crap with "buy in" incentive.

SIGH. I'm not talking about the original Zork. Was there buy in incentive in the originals? Anyway, I'm talking about Legends of Zork, which plays like Mafia Wars.

http://legendsofzork.com

The last Zork I played was Return to Zork. I loved it, but the Strategy (cheat) Guide was pretty handy. And looking back at it, it's a pretty crappy game. The only text one I ever played was Zork I.

Jourdy288 said:
PV is a SHE!!
lol, I hope you're being sardonic, and if not would you really trust his word on his gender? ;]

Jourdy288 said:
I'm not going to grab somebody's tongue and tell them "z0mgzzz, you plaiz dat? youszz suck!!!!11!!one!1"PV, if you don't like a game, feel free to say so, but please don't insult the player.
=/=
PoisonedV said:
The real problem here is why would you want to play it

Hardly an insult, in fact I think it's a pretty valid question. His point is 'why would one want to play a facebook game [other than maybe internet scrabble with a friend/siginificant other on a pc on the other end] on the pandora when you could be playing N64, PSX, Dreamcast, Quake 3 or literally 100,000 better games?' (which is also a rhetorical question). I can understand how that might rub people the wrong way, but it is a good point imo.

Back