Exam Results This Week...

spray posted on Aug 16 2004 at 04:17 PM said:
dude your starting to sound like stu off big brother:

"yeah, i got four A at A Level, i'm just so intelligent."
Stu off Big brother?!

Says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
mattmagoo posted on Aug 16 2004 at 01:01 PM said:
getting AS but have no idea when the fuck im spose to be going to college to get them

i also hope they tell me my interview date coz i forgot that too

aiming for a C in maths a B in Business and Graphics coz I did absolutely no work last year

i only need a BBC for uni n e way
Same Here :D

I have NO Idea when I get mine LOL

I think ill just leave it an dlet them Post them to me :p

The only exam I did was General Studies and I did it after a few swigs of my mates vodka.

*see twat walking towards you, take swig*

pink is a jelous (sp?) bastard atm.

spray posted on Aug 16 2004 at 04:52 PM said:
i fucking hated maths.

did it a AS, managed to just scrape a C.
Maths was indeed crap. I had one on one lessons as well - extreme. Not because I'm thick or even clever - but because I was the only one stupid enough to pick it!

I had one on one in English too for A Level (6 in the AS class). That worked out well though.

The maths teacher was a right....b-stard.

Can you count General Studies? My Uni accepted it for grades. I got a B in GS.

I once got slightly pissed on barcardi before I went into an history GCSE. The plan was to put in in a small see-thru bottle to make it look like water and drink it throughout the exam, but instead I necked it on the way up.

I'm such a bad drinker lol. Although I did get a C, which was a notivable improvement over my mock U....

Has anoyone tried writing key notes etc on chewy and then eating it after you've read it?

Mark posted on Aug 17 2004 at 11:35 AM said:
Can't remember.

Primary School, 555. That's an important exam.
I got the same as Sam Fisher for KS - bah! God job it had no relevancy on my GCSEs.

Spray, I'm looking at going to Bath... my friend, also going to Bath needs AAAB (ouch), they are bastards with the entrance requirements.

Back