Estimated Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmaz

The initial release of early December 2008 was obviously very optimistic even discarding the Global Recession - thats a fact and also not a problem as we all want a device that works 100% ish.

What is the official estimate now?.....and I mean from a source that actually has an idea not guess work.

I have a GP32 and am now feeling that the purchase of a GP2X may be necassary (as a put me on) if this is more than 3 months away (DSI already on order).

Why waste money on a GP2X When you'll have your Pandora hopefully before September. Just be a little bit more patient and you'd be happy of the money you saved by just waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Butterman' said:
Why is everybody here so impatient.
Because it's getting ridiculous...

'xnopasaranx' said:
Because it's getting ridiculous...
Is it? I've waited longer... They said Christmas, it's only been a few months. I waited years for S.T.A.L.K.E.R and that just made it more awesome. (Dare disrespect the great STALKER and I shall murder you).

Maybe you should wait for another year and get 512mb ram in pandora? :p

....just been waiting since the very first announcement of the project - it seems like a very long time!!!!

Already fully paid - not bothered about that just want the Pandora.

GP2X never really looked like a GP32 replacement (my GP32 does 220 mhz +) at least until the F200 and then its debateable when you read all the comments.

'quasist' said:
Maybe you should get a life and go to a forum for a device your are interested in rather than trolling here. Too bad we can't vote you off the island.

'lingenfr' said:
'quasist' said:
Maybe you should get a life and go to a forum for a device your are interested in rather than trolling here. Too bad we can't vote you off the island.

If we could vote poeple off the forums, PoisonedV would be so screwed.

CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=38044&st=0

Guys, look at the date on the first post:

Aug 4 2007, 12:08 AM

We've been waiting for a year and eight months :eek:

THAT is patience :)

Bye, Magic Sam

There are still too many variables to set an accurate release date. All we can do is complete one step at a time until it is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back