Engadget Covers The Pandora Again

Is this good coverage?

• Total voters

Consequence9 said:
this particular article wasn't all that good, only because they compared it to the phantom. and as mentioned before I wish they had used better pix or at least put up a gallery. I have a feeling that if when engadget does a hands-on there'll be a ridiculous influx of "zomg wtf is dat & where can I put my money so I get one!?'; and of course those people will discover our humble little corner of the internet... damn home-wreckers ;]
And at least half of them will have previously been "that's the ugliest vaporware that ever cost way too much"

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Consequence9 said:
this particular article wasn't all that good, only because they compared it to the phantom. and as mentioned before I wish they had used better pix or at least put up a gallery. I have a feeling that if when engadget does a hands-on there'll be a ridiculous influx of "zomg wtf is dat & where can I put my money so I get one!?'; and of course those people will discover our humble little corner of the internet... damn home-wreckers ;]
And at least half of them will have previously been "that's the ugliest vaporware that ever cost way too much"
lol tru. I just feel bad for the ppl who're gonna be really interested in it but have to wait six months or more for batch two... wait a minute.... I'm a first batcher, what do I care? ;D In fact I think everyone should have to pay & wait a year to get theirs; if they can't stand the wait THEY'RE NOT WORTHYYYYY, haha =P

Game_over said:
who's Andrew??, that's the second time I heard that out of the four times Engadget covered us.

Well this time it was me. I was hoping they'd have a better picture (as I said before). Maybe I should've waited for an assembled one.

I would say that several gadget sites are supportive of Pandora. The guys over at origamiportal are also interested but haven't been keeping up to date, because they get a barrage of gadgets coming all the time.

There's no point in looking at comments to determine the reception of the Pandora news on Engadget. A lot of people are just interested in reassuring themselves that they already have the best thing possible, or in playing a "looks like" game. Anyone who is likely to be interested is going to recognize that as soon as he sees the photos.

Back