And The Nominees Are......

@Ishimaru
It's still up in the air, because we don't know the exact leadtimes for the parts. Craig said that it'll take 4+ months, so we might see the next batch in summer. One of the links in my sig points to the 2nd Batch Info thread, which I will update when there is some news :)

@asskissing
A community needs a bunch of enthusiasts who take the time to help others. If I manage to give an example of how important help and a friendly attitude is, then I consider my mission accomplished. There are a bunch of other people who are the ones pushing the community in the right direction and preparing for day 1 after launch. I've added some of them to my friends list already. Telling someone that his help is appreciated is no ass kissing. It's just how it should be when leaving false pride aside ;)
This is the fucking best community I've been part of to date :)

mali said:
It's still up in the air, because we don't know the exact leadtimes for the parts. Craig said that it'll take 4+ months, so we might see the next batch in summer. One of the links in my sig points to the 2nd Batch Info thread, which I will update when there is some news :)
Ok, thanks guys.
For a good second there, I though I was the modern day Rip Van Winkle.

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:

Craig said? Okay. I have an email from 2009-10-01 from Craig (or actually EvilDragon@openpandora.de) saying this:

"Hello everyone, Craig here,
This is the last OpenPandora newsletter before we start shipping Pandora consoles to customers.
Yes, we have finally, after a lot of serious tweaking, decided the Pandora is ready to roll.
"

But yeah I know. That can mean "ready to roll in 10 years". So, Ishimaru, try to read up on the information and history this project has and draw your own conclusion from it. Because whatever these self-proclaimed gurus tells everyone- the truth is no one knows for sure. Everything you read on the boards are only speculations and most of them are a little (in my opinion) too positive and spreading false hope.

r00tw00t, if you take the time to check _my_ history on the boards, you'll recognize that I'm one the more realistic guys ;)

rmm21 said:
Of course there are so many others who have contributed in knowledge and exuberance and entertainment beyond those mentioned(Exophase, WizardStan, Chip, trooper, Atomicthumbs, Dunny, VRAndy, Jumpman, Monk, etc...), but I picked just two.

What the blinking flip? Can I not get anything right these days?

I really must troll harder.

D.

Dunny said:
rmm21 said:
Of course there are so many others who have contributed in knowledge and exuberance and entertainment beyond those mentioned(Exophase, WizardStan, Chip, trooper, Atomicthumbs, Dunny, VRAndy, Jumpman, Monk, etc...), but I picked just two.

D.
And the third award goes to
prettysmile_2.gif
Dunny
prettysmile_2.gif
whose sense of humor brings a smile to all who read his witty posts.
awards.jpg

Dunny said:

D.
He's just trying to convert you. More likely though, is that he's just listing names that he recognizes. Which would explain why mali was awarded. With him around, it's hard to get a word in edgewise! :lol:

rmm21 said:
Dunny said:
rmm21 said:

D.
And the third award goes to
prettysmile_2.gif
Dunny
prettysmile_2.gif
whose sense of humor brings a smile to all who read his witty posts.
awards.jpg

Bugger.

D.

Mr.Confuzed said:
With him around, it's hard to get a word in edgewise! :lol:
I see you are new here, so you don't know my spam skills from 2008. Those were the days :D

Mr.Confuzed said:
With him around, it's hard to get a word in edgewise! :lol:

Only hard? You're obviously doing better than I am then! Mali almost manages to type in 2 languages faster than I can read the one I'm roughly familiar with!

Mr.Confuzed said:
More likely though, is that he's just listing names that he recognizes.
rmm21 said:
Of course there are so many others who have contributed in knowledge and exuberance and entertainment beyond those mentioned(Exophase, WizardStan, Chip, trooper, Atomicthumbs, Dunny, VRAndy, Jumpman, Monk, Adam West, Charles the Great, Keye Luke, Johnny Tremaine, Speedy Gonzalez, Regular Gonzalez, Mr.Confuzed, etc...).
angel-smokey.gif

Sphinxter said:
Unfathomable Depths said:
Cpasjuste is my nominee. For bringing Irrlicht to the Pandora.
Seconded.
I agree that Cpasjuste is worthy of the communities highest praise too as well as all the devs who are working behind the scenes. Without them we wouldn't have much to do with our forthcoming Pandoras and that deserves a prodigious thank you.

Mr.Confuzed said:
Woot! I'm less recognizable than Regular Gonzalez!

Nope, I saved the best for last. :)

Back