Emulators On The Wii

CABBAGES

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
I finally got myself a gamecube control pad! So now i can try out the emulators on the wii. So heres a wee video of the snes emulator ------>HERE

Maybe i wont be buying anymore virtual console games :p

Last edited by a moderator:

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
I want to get the PSX running on the GC / Wii for fun. I heard the GC is Big Endian, so I'd have to change some stuff in psx4all. But it'd work. What I'd like to see is how fast it'd go. I sold my GC and Wii for some spare money though. Guess I need to get a Wii. Is the Datel adapter good for homebrew on the GC/Wii ? For getting it chipped, trustedmods.com is good but they don't sell premods for Wii's yet.

CABBAGES

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
I chipped mine myself with a wiikey. I wouldnt advise chipping it yourself unless you have a tiny solder iron and know what you are doing. This was the first thing i ever tryed to chip and my iron was far too big but i think i was very lucky that i didnt break it!
I have other videos of the nes master system and mega drive emus i might upload them anyway.

Zodttd if you need anyone to test out psx4all let me know :D

zodttd

Website
www.zodttd.com
Cabbages: If I need a beta tester, which I probably will, you'll be at the top of the list. :)
I'm trying to figure out how to get a Wii that's premodded or comes with a SDLoad type setup. Premods of Wii's, if available, will be expensive too and this is on a limited budget. I have a feeling getting psx4all up and going on it will be easier than getting a modded wii. :p

CABBAGES

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
Heres the mega drive emulator ------>HERE

Zodttd I just rememberd i bought a cyclowiz then found out about wiikey so if you want i coudl send you my cyclowiz but im not sure if they are anygood. seems more complicated to install.

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Website
Visit site
Chipping a Wii is easie as pie. A PStwo is damn hard to chip, but anyone with basic skills could do a Wii.

But why even get one? It only runs GC homebrew anyway, so just get a cheap GC...

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Zodttd, if you really don't want to chip it yourself, these guys will sell a premodded wii for $420. Now I don't know whether this is a good deal or not, as I live in the UK, BUT I checked on Amazon.com, and a new one unmodded would set you back $380, so I assume paying the extra $40 for a premodded one isn't a bad deal at all.

Ravnos

Asleep in Samsara
Website
Visit site
This one is a bit cheaper. I bought my PSP through them and I was pretty happy with the service altogether, though it did get stuck in customs for a ridiculous amount of time. Can't blame these guys for that, but I thought I'd mention it.

zodttd

Website
www.zodttd.com
Thanks for the offer Cabbages, I don't think I can accept it though. I am surprised Wii's are still selling so high. It's out of reach. I'll probably have to see how using just a GC will be.

OMars

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
zodttd said:
Thanks for the offer Cabbages, I don't think I can accept it though. I am surprised Wii's are still selling so high. It's out of reach. I'll probably have to see how using just a GC will be.
If you are in the US, a lot of game stores sell gamecubes for US$50 used, of course. Also, on Divineo, they have gamecube mod cases and chips for reasonable prices. Of course, with the cases, you can use full-sized DVD's. They also have Action Replay memory cards which can be used to run games from any region on any gamecube. Enjoy! :)

Edit: Here's the link.