Gc/wii Controllers

Ravnos

Asleep in Samsara
Website
Visit site
I was browsing Gamersection today and found a pair of Gamecube/Wii controllers that I wouldn't mind having.

First is the SNES-to-GC controller. Apparently it can still be used with an original SNES. I'm assuming it's in some way based on this in some way or another, but if anyone can tell me whether or not it works, I'd appreciate it. Also, if someone knows of a similar device for the original XBox, especially one that's still on sale, you should hook me up.

Second is the Intec GC wireless controller. Generally, third party controllers are shit, but this one looks like it might be ok, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience that can back that up. My Wii is far enough away from my GC that this would come in handy (especially since Wavebirds aren't sold anymore :angry: ).

Oh, and if any Canucks here know of a place that still sells Gamecube case mods in this country, that info would be handy, too. The Open button on mine keeps sticking, and it's not an issue of there being anything sticky in there that I can see.

The intec wireless controller sucks. :(

There is a reason wavebirds go for upwards of $60 these days.

I got USB GameCube-clone controller (for PC)
It is got force feedback. The color is orange. Logo TOPWAY. Analog-Turbo-Clear buttons on place of missing START :)

Neat Stuff for N64 emulation

Was bought for 200 roubles~ 7$ :D

Unable to google any images of it :(

Back