eMail sent!

Then you should check your Spam folder or check that you included the correct email address in your PM. I used my standard email client to send these remaining mails, no fancy script or anything.
The new stock that is coming, has the touchscreen issue been resolved? 

And when should I start checking your shop every 15 minutes?

Thanks! Happy! :)

Then you should check your Spam folder or check that you included the correct email address in your PM. I used my standard email client to send these remaining mails, no fancy script or anything.
i haven't received it either, and it's not in spam/junk folder. i'll PM you two alternated email addresses.

EDIT: PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have had a trailing period on the email addy as it was at the end of a sentence,  If that's proper punctuation or not, email addresses in sentences and related punctuation were not part of the curriculum when I was in school.  If it was hastily copied/pasted, it may have bounced.  New PM being sent.

Also did not receive the mail, but I sent my details via email rather than PM, so I just sent a PM instead.

No worries, I'm going through all these PMs and eMails I got and will resend it within the next few days.

We'll find a way :)

No worries, I'm going through all these PMs and eMails I got and will resend it within the next few days.

We'll find a way :)
Could we set remaining preorders list public (as it could be)?

NO MORE BS.

ED, send everybody his new public code (everybody should know his own private order code). Make list public. Let everybody see it, see is he/she on the list,  is  everything correct with data.

Let's see who wants what (upgrade solution  #1, #2, refund etc).

And give people some kind of possibility to contact each other, so that we clean that mess Mr C left us. And maybe sue him.

Something like this:

http://is.gd/preorders

I've got all that in an Excel sheet... but how would that issue with the public codes work?

Right now, it seems not all of the customers are getting the email.

They would also not get the email with their public code, so they could not even check where they are...?

Exactly! Make this public is _the_ only way to find out are you (or not) on the list. We should ask people to answer & spread the word about the list. The goal should be to find everybody that is unsatisfied.
Public code is just for privacy purpose, not for complicating things more.

so they could not even check where they are...
They should easily check it,  if they see it somewhere at common public place. Some advertising banner here or there, signature warning or so should make move.
Some e-mail adress could be mistyped or changed/abandoned etc, but PUBLIC invitation should touch those missing ones.

EDIT: one column should be "confirmed" (yes/no). This way we'll know how many of those missing should be.
IMHO, everything should be as transparent as could be. Nothing to lose anymore, just gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... how would they know they are NOT on the list?

No name, no eMail, and they don't know their public number.

It would be a list with hundreds of numbers and the current planned "Update" amount...?

Could you anonymize email addresses: W**********N@G****.COM

And then everyone can just go there and see if there's something that resembles their address.  It'll probably give a few false positives but if they don't see anything that looks like their address it's safe to say they aren't on the list.

Umm... how would they know they are NOT on the list?

No name, no eMail, and they don't know their public number.

It would be a list with hundreds of numbers and the current planned "Update" amount...?
You are kidding, aren't you? Are you a politician?

If you are looking for a problems, you're always find them. But you do not have to look for, you already have a big one I think.

Please, think about it, it is "negative selection", but the only proper way to cut out Gordian knot.

Ergo, you can say "there will be always at least one person that could not find yourelf at the list, so, let's not doing it". Please, don't.

Find 10-20 vounteers that you can trust, they will check identity as possible, and make a big search for remainings. Most of us wants that agony finished.

Could you anonymize email addresses: W**********N@G****.COM

And then everyone can just go there and see if there's something that resembles their address.  It'll probably give a few false positives but if they don't see anything that looks like their address it's safe to say they aren't on the list.
Exactly, and it is not a problem to make a generic, new (contact only) email addresses - if  problem with privacy occurred. E.G. if public code is QWERTY, adress could be qwerty_at_somefreewebmail_com.

Just a quick up-to-date information:

I worked myself through all the eMails I got from Craigs customers.

Tomorrow and during the weekend, I'll also work myself through all the PMs.

I will then resend the eMail with various options to everyone who told me he didn't get it.

I'll post here when I sent the eMail, so you all can check whether you got it or not (also be sure to check your spam folders).

I'll then also send the emails to the next customers waiting for donations to buy the Pandora and will reset the donation counter.

It's a lot of work, so please be a bit patient with me :)

And give people some kind of possibility to contact each other, so that we clean that mess Mr C left us. And maybe sue him.
  • The emails that have been sent have always contained several links to these forums.
  • It is possible to post anonymously to these forums.
--> There is a way for these people to contact each other.

The Pandora project, ED especially, is wise to keep distance and leave things as they are now. You don't want to make the mess messier.

Thanks for the update ED, it's also encouraging seeing that every time some new pandoras appear in the store they are snapped up pretty quickly.

Some of these posts sicken me...

ED has a list of people and emails said people.. that's his duty of care beginning and end.

If you haven't got an email from ED...... Blame Craig

ED also needs to protect himself from fraudsters.. so stop being arseholes to ED.

Back