Who to contact for email about shipping

fvig2001

Still Fresh
Hi,

I received my Pandora 1 week ago and 6 days ago I sent my Pandora back to the UK. I sent the Pandora from the Philippines. I would like to know whom should I send the new shipping address to (since I couldn't ship it originally here when I ordered it, it will be shipped to the original shipping address)? I tried sending an email to gp2xorders@googlemail.com and gp2xmobile@googlemail.com and I got no confirmation. These two email addresses sent me the information on where to send the pandora and they confirmed that they have received it.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. :) There are a number of gmail addresses in use (I know of four) which makes it a little hard to help with these questions. My understanding though is that they all go to once place, and are handled by only two people (Jacquelyn and Debs). If they've contacted you on those addresses it's best to keep using them.

How long ago did you last email them? It can take a few days to hear back depending on how many emails they're getting. And they don't usually reply on weekends AFAIK. :)

Hi. :) There are a number of gmail addresses in use (I know of four) which makes it a little hard to help with these questions. My understanding though is that they all go to once place, and are handled by only two people (Jacquelyn and Debs). If they've contacted you on those addresses it's best to keep using them.

How long ago did you last email them? It can take a few days to hear back depending on how many emails they're getting. And they don't usually reply on weekends AFAIK. :)

Hi Gruso,

I contacted them on 8/24 and 8/27. On the 2nd email, I was asking for confirmation.

Back