E3 announcement hopes?

Garrett

Advanced Member
Apart from 'We aren't doing this again' as my pal said & that we don't already know..

I'd like to see some Last Guardian details (date?) other than it is/it's not coming, some actual games for the Vita, (Shh.. LOZ Wii U) & some surprises for a bleedin' change!

Last edited by a moderator:
All th Wii U Games I want to play since 2 Years:

Bayonetta 2

Zelda Wii U

Hyrule Warriors (Looks awesome)

New "X" game

!!Super Smash Bros.!!

With all the Mario Kart 8 Hype I'm hoping to see some more Wii U sales (and more 3re Party support).

I want to see Mircrosoft, EA, Ubisoft giving a public apologize to all the people they have be screwing over and over.

Aside from that, I'm totally interested in seeing what the Project beast is all about.

New 3DS metroid game I have a 3DS sice 2011 and I onlly have Street Fighter 4, cause games for it are so expensive (nintendo must think everyone is rich) but I will open an exception for metroid, or fzero (but it's very unlikely that they make a new f-zero).

New 3DS metroid game I have a 3DS sice 2011 and I onlly have Street Fighter 4, cause games for it are so expensive (nintendo must think everyone is rich) but I will open an exception for metroid, or fzero (but it's very unlikely that they make a new f-zero).
Games in general are still expensive because development costs keep going up due to studios desire for "realism"...

Don't buy then new.

I did buy some Wii U games for less than 30 €.

And I don't want to see more 3DS games.

The resolution is horrible.

I want some HD Wii U titles.

Fallout4

GTA5 on PC

New Red Dead game

Pro Evolution Soccer proper next gen

A tennis game that is actually good

CyberPunk 2077

Pretty much everything I want is Nintendo related and most of it has been suggested/announced already. However, this is what I would LOVE to see here at this year's E3.

Picross 3D2 on 3DS

LOZ on WiiU

LOZ Marjora's Mask on 3DS

Pikmin 4 and/or more DLC

All new Nintendo franchise that Miyamoto has been hinting at for years.

Picross 3D2 on 3DS

An all new Metroid game on both systems

Advance Wars WiiU

Yarn Yoshi on WiiU

An all new Paper Mario on WiiU

Picross 3D2 on 3DS

Picross 3D2 on 3DS

All new Fire Emblem on both systems. I loved the last 3DS one sooooooo much (well I've loved them all, but that was the best so far).

An all new full 3D Pokemon game on WiiU, but not kiddified or turned into a toy add-on gimmick. So Pokemon Yellow brought bang upto date.

Oh yes, nearly forgot -

Picross 3D2 on 3DS

;) :p

Other than that, definitely more PSVita games, Red Dead Redemption 2, Alien Isolation to not suck, Plants vs Zombies 2 on pc.

I may have to revise my next console purchase as Microsoft have announced a new Crackdown as a console exclusive.. absolutely adored the original & apparently the same team (not the inferior sequels Ruffian Games) is on dev duty this time around.. decisions, decisions

Crackdown was one of the games that made my XBox360 a worthy purchase. Loved it all the way through to then end - missing only 3 spheres (bastards!). I've got Crackdown 2 as well, but I haven't even cracked the cellophane. It's digital crack; I daren't open it as I know I'll want to play it all the way through - and I've got sooooo much else to do and not enough time as it is! :p

regarding iprice's pokemon hopes, while it would be nice, id say Nintendo would easily outsell the current gen of consoles with a pokemon game similar to the skylanders idea....with ease. and seeing how they have the portal thing on the gamepad itself, i wouldnt be surprised if they made that someyear. and while MMOs are as overplayed as much if not more then military FPS', i think that would be a great idea for nintendo to do for their pokemon franchise on the WiiU, if their online multiplayer permits it. no expectations on that front. 

Neither of these would be on my wish list though. im a simpleton. gimme a new 3d adult artstyle zelda game on the WiiU. done. a new kid icarus game on the WiiU would also be nice, without the abomination of the controls for the 3ds. a new fzero game, either platform, but with the new antigravity on mario kart, i dont see that franchise having another game. Miyamoto. give me something Miyamoto, something new, something original, something quirky, something fun.

On another note, and its already been announced, Tomb Raider was on my of fav games of '13, and I'm very happy its getting a sequel, but I guess thats coming in holidays '15. and last but certainly not least, add a 4th day to E3. a day for PC, id be satisfied with just steam going and making announcements.

But seriously, Zelda.

Crackdown was one of the games that made my XBox360 a worthy purchase. Loved it all the way through to then end - missing only 3 spheres (bastards!). I've got Crackdown 2 as well, but I haven't even cracked the cellophane. It's digital crack; I daren't open it as I know I'll want to play it all the way through - and I've got sooooo much else to do and not enough time as it is! :p
Don't want to rub it in iprice (well maybe a little bit) but all orbs here..

All orbs indeed. Git! :p

regarding iprice's pokemon hopes, while it would be nice, id say Nintendo would easily outsell the current gen of consoles with a pokemon game similar to the skylanders idea....with ease. and seeing how they have the portal thing on the gamepad itself,
I actually posted on IGN months ago that this is EXACTLY what I expect Nintendo to do with WiiU and 3DS NFC.

a new kid icarus game on the WiiU would also be nice, without the abomination of the controls for the 3ds.
This too. The controls were toally and utterly awful, weren't they.

Just saw Mirror's Edge 2 trailer... hilarious, the guys behind the game are so serious and thinking they're doing art or something :p It's just a hit'n run game on top of buildings with a Z-movie hacker-like story, guys! wake up !

I want to see an ARM. cheap and streaming only SteamMachine!

Metroid Prime U

Zelda U

Smash Brothers U

Hmmmm I really don't give a shit about the other consoles.  Chances are I could get them on PC anyway

Also a new fallout game would be welcome as well :D

Back