E3 announcement hopes?

regarding iprice's pokemon hopes, while it would be nice, id say Nintendo would easily outsell the current gen of consoles with a pokemon game similar to the skylanders idea....with eas
Because of these over expensive toy crap I never bought any of the Skylanders games.

They look awesome but the plastic toy bullshit prevents me from buying it.

I hope they never cripple Pokemon with that sort of shit.

Reactions: moz
Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that it's a timed exclusive... but yes I also hope that's true and will come out on PC... but not a whole freaking year later like GTA V...

Oh well hopefully I can upgrade my PC before they are both out...

I'm currently playing it on my Pandora with Residual. The controls are horrible, and it's sometimes difficult to see the small details on the small Pandora screen.

The puzzles are more complex and varied than "use [object] on [object/character]" and it's as funny as expected, but so far I don't get why so many people regard it so highly. But I still haven't completed the game, and I have no idea how far I am, so maybe there are good things coming.

The controls are horrible, and it's sometimes difficult to see the small details on the small Pandora screen.
The controls are exactly like the original PC version. Which the keyboard controls weren't exactly great.

I'm currently playing it on my Pandora with Residual. The controls are horrible, and it's sometimes difficult to see the small details on the small Pandora screen. The puzzles are more complex and varied than "use [object] on [object/character]" and it's as funny as expected, but so far I don't get why so many people regard it so highly. But I still haven't completed the game, and I have no idea how far I am, so maybe there are good things coming.
Yeah, I played it (Grim Fandango) back in the day and I just don't get the love either.

Same as Beyond Good And Evil. People still rave over that game, but to me it's a less than average Zelda wannabe. Played right through hoping it would get better. It never did.

You're an adult looking to buy stuff for yourself.The target demographic is kids for whom adults then have easy gift solutions for. It's no different then a kid getting into Transformers or Voltron or whatever it is they watch these days: kid likes XYZ, buy toys for XYZ.

Not to discredit the adults who collect toys as well, and to that end there are probably adults all over the Skylander stuff as well, but they're more of a niche.

Well, Nintendo didn't disappoint in game terms, but I would have loved to see more of all of them. Especially Zelda.

And they are still announcing new titles, post their show, including a new Star Fox game, two new Miyamoto robo games, Mario Party 10 and other stuff + third party.

Shame we won't see most of it until 2015 though :(

New 3DS metroid game I have a 3DS sice 2011 and I onlly have Street Fighter 4, cause games for it are so expensive (nintendo must think everyone is rich) but I will open an exception for metroid, or fzero (but it's very unlikely that they make a new f-zero).
Don't buy then new.

I did buy some Wii U games for less than 30 €.

And I don't want to see more 3DS games.

The resolution is horrible.

I want some HD Wii U titles.
The thing is in my country the neares GAME shop doesnt have used games for 3DS :(

those miyamoto games looks about as promising as steel diver!

You're an adult looking to buy stuff for yourself.
The target demographic is kids for whom adults then have easy gift solutions for. It's no different then a kid getting into Transformers or Voltron or whatever it is they watch these days: kid likes XYZ, buy toys for XYZ.

Not to discredit the adults who collect toys as well, and to that end there are probably adults all over the Skylander stuff as well, but they're more of a niche.
Did you see what Nintendo does with the Toys.

It's not as insane as the Skylanders.

I actually like how you can use your Figures with more than one game.

It seems like a concept I can live with.

Much better than Skylanders.

Have to say I wasn't expecting an open world Zelda, let's face it the vast majority would have been satisfied with a fresh lick of graphical paint & new mechanic..
Zelda looks awesome.

Even if I'd prefer the more realistic style of Twilight Princess.

And finally it's open world :) .

No new metroid game anounced for 3DS -_-

this is the year of Wii U it seems.....

Back