Dynarec Completed For Psx4all Project.

I get a headache when thinking about being able to play Final Fantasy VII on my 2X! It's just too great! This emulator is why I bought the GP2X, and if you guys release a version that plays FFVII at a good framerate with sound I WILL have your children AND donate ASAP! The promise of getting VIII/IX working would rock too! I'd probably play Final Fantasy VI on the emulator also as there's no SNES emulator than can play it well.

You guys rock, keep it up! :ph34r:

Yodar posted on Sep 10 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
3 days and no new reply ??

is there a new topic somewhere?

Nope, just no new info. Code doesn't write itself. It can take a while to reach a new point of stability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yodar posted on Sep 10 2006 at 05:33 PM said:

hahaha, are you serious? That is your first post on the boards... tsk tsk tsk

me is assuming that no news means zodttd and unai etc. are working on something GOOD that takes lots of time to code ;)

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 10 2006 at 05:04 PM said:
Yodar posted on Sep 10 2006 at 05:33 PM said:

hahaha, are you serious? That is your first post on the boards... tsk tsk tsk

Right now: 115 guests

There are a lot more lurkers than you think... He was just asking a question, don't assume he knows anything about posting on a forum.

Basically, the message is, HEY YOU LURKERS, DON'T ASK WHEN IS THERE WILL BE NEWS, YOU WILL GET IT WHEN SOMEONE FROM THE TEAM FEELS LIKE POSTING!

Im not asking for news from the team, just wondering since none replied anymore

that didnt stop people before :)

//edit
I did not know what a lurker was before so for those who also not know
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lurker

"In Internet culture, a lurker is a person who reads discussions on a message board, newsgroup, chatroom or other interactive system, but rarely participates"

Whats wrong with reading a message board and not participating? You never said it was bad but reading your post i get the feeling you dislike "lurkers" like me? Im missing the point?

Well, there really isn't anything to talk about...

Maybe a mod should even close this thread. I have a feeling, that the next time a psx4all dev has something to say, it will be major enough to warrant a new thread.

well is asking for news that bad? it just shows that we are interested in the project... well they already know we are but still i consider it a positive thing for the team if people want to know the status :)

Yodar posted on Sep 10 2006 at 06:13 PM said:
Im missing the point?

The point is joining the forums to ask for the latest news on PSX4GP2X does not abode well for people that were expecting news when someone posts here. You automatically get bad points in lots of people's eyes when you do so. It also kind of makes you look a bit dumb too, because to join the forums just to ask for this makes it seems like this is the only thing you care about enough to post about it.

well that doesn't apply to me, I registed before I even started reading this thread, but still it's just 2 ways of looking at it.
Your way is the 'stick to the rules' way.
My way is to see the positive side about asking for news.
Perhaps ASKING for news should happen in another thread indeed... but obviously you want the authors to READ your request and this is probably the only thread that will accomplish that.

Hey hey. To be honest, if things slow down in a thread and it's dead for awhile, I take a rest. So asking for news isn't a bad things in my case.

I've actually been slowing down on progress with psx4all for the past 2-3 days since I had to do the finishing touches on a sudoku game for the Palm/Zodiac. It's called Sudoku Challenge. If anyone has a Palm and felt like donating, think about buying Sudoku Challenge instead. ;P It should be out in less than a week.

My next true news update will either be in a new thread in the "General GP2X" section or if a new release is out, in the "News" section. This thread is way too huge. :p

I'll get some work done on psx4all today/tommorow and get things up to speed again.

Thanks. :)

Back