Dutch Get Together Round Up!

Not coming either (sorry no time), but I do have a pandora and it is pantastic!

Not coming, because I don't have my Pandora yet. I'm taking a little break from the Pandora at the moment, until it arrives at my doorstep. I'm not going to tease myself anymore.

this topic just needs this :

sneijder.jpg

twitter_holandapacman_62.jpg

Hahahaha!
And as the finishing touch, God made the Dutch :D
Come on, I want more Pandy's to hold hehehe

Won't be able to make that date, along with my usual gripes of "too late in the day to be travelling that far". :p But you guys have fun now.

EDIT: 500th post WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Caine said:
Eniko said:
EDIT: 500th post WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Awesome, only 12 more until you hit a nice round number :)
Sir, you appear to have left your base 16 switched on.

EDIT: Oh god I can't think straight with this heat. You northerners are so lucky it's not quite so hot up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
South-east Brabant. It's 31 in the shadows here, and that's with a lot of trees around. I don't even want to know how hot it is in direct sun.

This will be 50/50 for me. It's kind of out of the way for me and for a few hours hanging around Utrecht ... I don't know.

My offer for any pandora-owners (and other geeks) in NL to drop by my get-together this weekend still stands.
Friday we have a bbq and some b'day or something (not mine), and the rest of the weekend is just hanging in the garden with our laptops and hack away.. (maybe some emulating or a wii or something)

pm me if you are interested. I live in Wageningen btw

edit: here is the page on the eth-0 wiki

Okay it's tommorow I think I'll be under the blue board for about half an hour if someone is planning on comming late I can PM my phone number so I can tell where we went. I hope some people show up would be fun I guess :)

Are there any requests for the people who havent got their pandora yet? I have most of the software thats floating around on there but only roms for msx,gb and snes. If people want to see a certain game please bring your rom on a sd card or usb stick (haha the usb port is so handy :D )

Something lets me think that this round up wont be all talking about the Pandora, but also about something that is going to happen tonight. But I cant be there, so it would be cool if someone posted later what U guys did.

Mithrildor said:
but also about something that is going to happen tonight.
Let's just hope the right thing happens. I'm afraid some might get overconfident.

Anyway, enjoy the get-together guys. Perhaps we can have another one some weekend in the future when we all have our Pandoras.

Caine said:
Mithrildor said:
but also about something that is going to happen tonight.
Let's just hope the right thing happens. I'm afraid some might get overconfident.

Anyway, enjoy the get-together guys. Perhaps we can have another one some weekend in the future when we all have our Pandoras.

we definetly should this has a bit of a low attendence

Eniko said:
Perhaps a little bit earlier in the day if not a bit further south huh? :D

Even further south. I get scared beneath the big rivers. Its to far from the, as daniel lohues from skik says it, siepelgrens.

I should just about get there for 6ish tomorrow, and I'll have to run away before 8 for the Germany football match (my Girlfriend is German so we'll watch it with some friends over there despite being Amsterdammers).

Oh, and Hup Holland Hup for tonight! I'll be cheering you guys on in my Nederlands t-shirt and tooting my orange vuvu whilst shouting "Ben ye Gek?" at the Ref!!! :)

Back