International Pandora Launch Party

Which meeting location would you prefer?

• Total voters

@ jottt: Wow this place looks nice... got the same type of wood around my pool at home! :p
How many people are able to party on this until it breaks down? :D

Nupfi said:
@ jottt: Wow this place looks nice... got the same type of wood around my pool at home! :p

You say that now, but you obviously haven't seen the dismembered female body parts just inside the door. Look closely, IT'S A TRAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar_Kane said:
Nupfi said:

You say that now, but you obviously haven't seen the dismembered female body parts just inside the door. Look closely, IT'S A TRAP!

OMFG! You are right... Second picture, second window from right. What is that?! :D
You've got something you wanna come clean about jottt ?!

Nupfi said:

So...you got a Pool? You really want us to come to you, don't you? First that stuff with the alcohol, now a pool...it would be easier if you just pick a date and invite everyone to your roof, you know :p

According to my memory (already a bit ago) I would say you are able to fit around 100-200 people on that roof (with Pandora, not with a full set of Retro-Devices), but they also have a bigger room underneath to fit a lot more people (probably more than there are pre-orderers)

Nupfi said:
Sugar_Kane said:

OMFG! You are right... Second picture, second window from right. What is that?! :D
You've got something you wanna come clean about jottt ?!

It's very common in Essen to have female body parts around the house, you know? Nothing to worry about, just like cruzifixes, mistletoes, horseshoes...it's kind of tradishunnal! Keepin out the evil spirits.

jottt said:
It's very common in Essen to have female body parts around the house, you know? Nothing to worry about, just like cruzifixes, mistletoes, horseshoes...it's kind of tradishunnal! Keepin out the evil spirits.

excuse FAIL

Nupfi said:
jottt said:

excuse FAIL

Erm...then....ART! ...maybe?

Why do I need an explanation anyway? I don't live there! And...come on! It's only human body parts, it's not like someone dissected a penguin or suchlike. (If so, I would be the first with my torch and pitchfork)

Hey all i know this is a little off topic....But wasnt there meant to be a launch party :) Is there still going to be one ? :D

Back