Dutch Get Together Round Up!

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
So we've been talking about this dutch get together and I thought about "cuting some knots".

So I've decided to arrange it at the Central Station in Utrect, later we can go to a bar (belgië, stairways to heaven, etc). The first meetup at central station is very central for almost all dutch people. We will meet underneath the big blue board that has all the departure times on it. The time 18:00 is a bit arbitrairy hopefully people can make it, we could also swap some phone numbers for people who want to be later.

So be there and bring your pandora (if you have it already).

Please indicate in this thread if you want to come so we can wait for everybody before moving elsewhere.

-Bosbeetle

Comming :)
  • Messy - Sounds good. I'll try to make it next Wednesday, but don't cry if I don't show up
  • The_tankgirl - if more than 2 show up
  • Bosbeetle
  • Laurens - Probably won't be there at 18:00 though, my train pulls in at 18:20 or so
  • FragMage - I'm not sure yet, but I'll probably be able to make it.
  • SteveM - I'm going to try to make an appearance but I can't promise anything as yet.
  • vlynndar - In theory I'm able to come, will decide at the last minute

Maybe comming

• MarkoeZ - Has to work but he'll try to switch shifts
  • alibobar - 50/50

Not comming

• Eight Bit - Besides the fact I haven't got my Panda yet and can't make it anyway because I'll be omw to germany I think it'd be a bit ackward to meet up with people I haven't personally spoken...
  • mithrildor - finals
  • michield - no time
  • wootson - doesnt want to tease himself
  • eniko - "too late in the day to be travelling that far"
  • caine - I doubt I will be able to make it.
  • mark1970 - Doenst know enough people :D
  • qmark - wants to watch the german match

up to date list of attendees :)

laurens said:
I'll see if I can be there too. Probably won't be there at 18:00 though, my train pulls in at 18:20 or so. Will let you know once I made up my mind :)

tof :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tankgirl said:
Come on people, I will be there :p
Lemme hold your Pandora :p

hey tankgirl

bye.gif

Besides the fact I haven't got my Panda yet and can't make it anyway because I'll be omw to germany I think it'd be a bit ackward to meet up with people I haven't personally spoken...

But maybe that's just me being weird ;)

For most it just depends on how much they want to see a real pandora.

(you can spot one at least twice a day (workingdays) on Zwolle station or Utrecht CS :) )

Ahwwww, i have only 2 shifts that week, but one of them is wednesdayevening :(

Might try to swap shifts with someone, but quite hard atm with people going on holiday. So i'll keep it at maybe, but probably not.

Bosbeetle said:
tankgirl said:
Come on people, I will be there :p
Lemme hold your Pandora :p

hey tankgirl

bye.gif

Hi!
I just wanted to drop by for a moment. I'm hoping for more people to come so I can steal..eh..borrow their Pandora..muawahaha
Yeah I've ordered one from the first batch.. but I'm still waiting for it to be shipped :p

Bosbeetle said:
hmm shit, well I had to set a date otherwise we wouldnt meet at all, hope you can switch.

I don't have a problem with switching the meeting day..

Bosbeetle said:
hmm shit, well I had to set a date otherwise we wouldnt meet at all, hope you can switch.

Yeah i understand. If someone does not just put out a date, things like this usually don't happen. Then it often just becomes a bitching discussion of why it should or should not on a specific day.

@tankgirl:
My working hours are just so irregular i can't really expect a group meeting to be changed because of that.

One Pandora less for you all to play with though :p

FragMage said:
I'm not sure yet, but I'll probably be able to make it.

Still no Pandora though :(

We'll cry together :p

I'm going to try to make an appearance but I can't promise anything as yet.

So you guys are all going to hang around under the big blue board until everyone shows up? Wouldn't it be better to meet in one of the many fine establishments dotted around the station?

SteveM said:
I'm going to try to make an appearance but I can't promise anything as yet.

So you guys are all going to hang around under the big blue board until everyone shows up? Wouldn't it be better to meet in one of the many fine establishments dotted around the station?

Yeah I proposed café belgië but you're right maybe we should meet up initially in "de tijd" or the starbucks

Back