Dutch Get-Together

Mqark

Website
www.konixmultisystem.com
Hey guys, seeing as there are a bunch of us in the Netherlands who either have a Pandora, have ordered one and are waiting or who are interested and sitting on the fence, can I suggest we have a bit of a get together over a few drinks?

I'm in Amsterdam, but I can travel anywhere easily enough with my Pandora. I can load it up with Emulators and ROMs for demonstration purposes.

:) I'm interested in a get together, Im pretty busy though but maybe I can work something out. Utrecht would be ideal for me and pretty central :D

I'd be up for that. Probably worth waiting for a few more Pandoras to ship before planning anything though. They don't really lend themselves to being demo'ed to a crowd.

Nice idea :)

I'm still waiting for my Pandora though :(

I guess if we go for a meet-up Utrecht would be the easiest since it is central and easy to reach.

Probably getting my Pandora within 30-40 days..(~1100 in the queue). I live in Eindhoven, but I have no objections to traveling a little bit. :).

BTW, what ever happened to that Dutch Pandora forum we had a while back? Is it still around and, if not, is there interest in starting a new one?

SteveM said:
BTW, what ever happened to that Dutch Pandora forum we had a while back? Is it still around and, if not, is there interest in starting a new one?

I'm not sure I guess it will be very fragmented than, most dutchies are more than capable of reading english. It would be nice if we could have one central dutch thread but I think these fora aren't allowing other languages as english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great - I'm fine with Utrecht too.

Not wanting to rub salt in the wounds, but there will be two or three units to hand around so people can get a feel for them. :)

There's loads of good bars in Utrecht - any suggestions for a particular one and a date to do it on?

Mqark said:
Great - I'm fine with Utrecht too.

Not wanting to rub salt in the wounds, but there will be two or three units to hand around so people can get a feel for them. :)

There's loads of good bars in Utrecht - any suggestions for a particular one and a date to do it on?

Café België we can have a nice beer as well :)

I think it's best to wait a while until more people got their Pandora.
Then we can also talk about programs, tips, tricks and that sort of stuff and would be much more fun and interesting, else we would just be sitting there and drooling all over the Pandoras :p

And about the location, I would prefer a place with a wifi connection :)

Guys Guys,

Here is someone from Enschedeee Overijssel, Twente :)
Ordered mine also in 2008, early October.

I've setup a growing community Hyves more than a year ago! lol.
http://openpandora.hyves.nl/

Please join and post some of yer video stuff/ reviews!!!
And we can finally can get some new interest.

PS: Someone who is willing to contribute some content and want to grow the community is going to be promoted to admin!! :D

I'm also willing to meet in Utrecht.. :)

Bosbeetle said:
I dont do hyves so you wont see me there.
This is the second time I have to agree with you in this thread :)

Back