Drmd Version 2.0

No this public release is bug fix 2 that I've just sent to you. Bug fix 2 fixes Flicky and some other games.

kalthare posted on Mar 19 2005 at 11:33 PM said:
Absolutely beautiful emulator! You just made my day!

And you just stole the words from my mouth! I saw the news in gp32spain and I sweared so much from the happiness half of what I posted was censored! ^^; Amazing speed and ass-kicking sound! You deserve having a monument or something lol. Really, you and other programmers are giving us so many hours of free fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
wierd thing with the previous release and this is desert strike, my unit goes 166Mhz max, but this game when is on 166mhz locks at the mission screen but music continues fine, knock the clock to 160 and it plays fine, all other games play fine at 166mhz

anyone else got that or am i the lucky one ;)

I have to go get some new batteries (and a recharger) for my GP32 to try this out.
But i get the feeling it's about time i donated to the Reesy fund ;)

moz posted on Mar 19 2005 at 06:01 PM said:
wierd thing with the previous release and this is desert strike, my unit goes 166Mhz max, but this game when is on 166mhz locks at the mission screen but music continues fine, knock the clock to 160 and it plays fine, all other games play fine at 166mhz

anyone else got that or am i the lucky one ;)
I run all DrMD games at 144mhz, and they run perfectly. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OH GOSH I LOVE YOU REESY ZOMG LOL

MY GOD! Kid Chamaleon works with music and sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111112º3º14

REESY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back