Drmd - Genesis Emulator

reesy, thanks for continuing to work on this emu, im glad you didnt give up and think that your emu would have no point once ryleh(sp.) implements drz80 into his emu. Your first release was excellent, should be damn near perfect with optimizations..

Thanks! :D

this guy is really something !!!
cant stop playing his gamegear emu for gba, it run perfect !!
thanks for all reesy. i think i should send you some money after the release of your genesis emu for gp32, you deserve it seriously ! :)

gbfan_gbfan_gbfan posted on Oct 31 2004 at 04:21 PM said:
where download it ??
cant find it

are you talking about the new version ???

think he meant the old, if there was a new, u would proberly read about it on the frontpage of gp32x

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE YOU TOO REESY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next would be for me
1. savestates
2. Brightness ajustment
3. SHINING FORCE 1 or 2 working ( i would be very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very happy !!!!)

anyway its GREAT GREAT GREAT WOW

the screen is really too dark with a blu so its why i think a brightness ajustement is important

what do you think ( if you have a blu)

the screen is really too dark with a blu so its why i think a brightness ajustement is important

what do you think ( if you have a blu)

Yes I have been saying that too. the problem is that color 0 (background) is a medium grey instead of black (0,0,0)notice the background is lighter than the black bars at top and bottom of screen (try a space game), causing it to look washed out. Then try the same game on fGen, you will see that the background is totally black and looks better. A totally black background makes the other colors "jump out" more giving more contrast and a brighter looking image. After all of the heavy code that was put in this great emu I would think that this would be one of the easier things to fix though.

Ok I have the Newest Release of Drmd and I have a problem.

What the heck is the frameskip set at ?

Every game I play is terrible. It's like they're all set at FS 3 or higher.

Makes me sick to my stomach .

I love the sound but is there a way to set the FS to 0 ?

Ok I have the Newest Release of Drmd and I have a problem.

What the heck is the frameskip set at ?

Every game I play is terrible. It's like they're all set at FS 3 or higher.

Makes me sick to my stomach .

I love the sound but is there a way to set the FS to 0 ?
Sick to your stomach? Calm down dude....

Ok usually I don't do things like this. :(

I just tried it again at 180 mhz and i's not doing the same thing.

I can only assume it was the batteries or something to do with restarting a game with different settings (like changing the mhz )

Sorry for the stupid post

this update is greaat

zany golf works really well :)

Dino Dini's soccer doesnt tho :(

I just used a baby wipe thing on my GP32 screen and it took off all that weird flakey shit...now my screen is like new...wooo hoo !!!! :)

EDIT: -- risky woods works perfectly :)

Back