Drmd Games That Freeze Or Dont Load

TyBO! posted on Jul 7 2006 at 03:00 PM said:
Every time I tryed to fight the final boss in Mega Bomberman, the game would freeze. Kinda sucked, since I couldn't beat it.

I was playing Thunderforce III last night on the latest vrsion and it just froze up with the game image still on screen but frozen in the middle of the "water level". The emu itself was still running as I could go to the menu and reset the Megadrive. When I did that I got through the level fine. It seems random, which sucks as those are the hardest bugs to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also get random freezes when loading ROMs. As for games freezing during play, that happened to me with Metal Slug this morning, where the game froze (during 4th level I think), but I was able to quit GNGeo2X through Click+R. Could these be caused by the MMU hack?

- Alex

HAs anyone tried Bubba N Stix ? it seems to have the background stripy but plays ok though. Has anyone got it to work with the graphics correctly yet or is it just my copy?

LordFu posted on Jul 7 2006 at 02:14 PM said:
I can't find a working version of Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing. :(

Try Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing (U) [h1].zip, working great for me.

The (U) [!] version wouldn't load (unless I have the names around the wrong way :huh: ).

Attic: every version I tried of Bubba had that problem. Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for refloating but I thought i had to report what seems to be a problem whit beta 4 and 5
Have you tried golden axe or alex kidd for example?? they do load, however
it feels as if a turbo button was switched on, which makes them not playable
It only happens in a few roms. Most of them work perfectly

Back