Drmd V5 Beta 7 - Pad Type Option Added

gaterooze posted on Aug 12 2006 at 02:38 PM said:
jumpman posted on Aug 12 2006 at 03:02 PM said:
P.S. is there any setting I can use to make Comix Zone run without the in game glitches?

Try a different version of the rom, it runs perfectly for me. Mine is called "Comix Zone (4).zip" but I had another one which worked too (and a couple which had the glitches you mentioned).

Thanks for the info,It never accured to me that files was goofed up! It works perfect now! Thanks!

Jumpman

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent release Reesy. Desert Strike is now working and doesn't freeze in the intro scene when starting a new game like it used to. Many thanks. :)

For using this emulator, How can I set it so global settings are loaded auto instead of having to load global settings everytimes games is chainging?

Saved global settings should be automatically loaded upon starting the emulator. If you want to have game specific settings, start the game, return to the menu and hit save current settings for that game.

Excellent emu - Just a small thing: Its very slow to navigate through a large list of roms. Is there a quick way? The prev version was seriously quick when holding up / down the stick. Or perhaps there is a way to page up / down??

I can't remember if it's pressing left/right or using the shoulder buttons but you can scroll up/down a page at a time.

What are the steps for saving global settings? Everytime I started the emulators, I have to pressing the load global settings for everything to started working.

jlong posted on Aug 16 2006 at 10:34 PM said:
What are the steps for saving global settings? Everytime I started the emulators, I have to pressing the load global settings for everything to started working.

please make the picture in your signature smaller.

That has happened to the games I was using, because I was forgetting that I haven't had a charging cycle.

Sorry for the bump;

... just wanted to note that Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion (GG) loads fine in this version, but doesn't respond to any controls (still loading it as a SMS game), when in beta 6, it worked completely. This is with the (J) or (UE) versions. Thanks :)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:35 PM said:
Sorry for the bump;

... just wanted to note that Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion (GG) loads fine in this version, but doesn't respond to any controls (still loading it as a SMS game), when in beta 6, it worked completely. This is with the (J) or (UE) versions. Thanks :)
I get it working configuring pad buttons.I don´t know why but it works :)

Rivroner posted on Aug 18 2006 at 08:51 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:35 PM said:
Sorry for the bump;

I get it working configuring pad buttons.I don´t know why but it works :)

:eek:

My english is horrible...sorry :(
have you tried it? It works for me.

Rivroner posted on Aug 18 2006 at 10:25 PM said:
My english is horrible...sorry :(
have you tried it? It works for me.

Your English is fine :)

I can't get it to work, how did you set up the controls?

Sorry, it was trying Alexxkidd2x :( I get it working configuring controls in
Alexkidd2x, not DrMD :(

Alcohol confusion i suppose :D

In DrMD beta 7 i can´t do anything, like you :)

Rivroner posted on Aug 18 2006 at 11:18 PM said:
Sorry, it was trying Alexxkidd2x :( I get it working configuring controls in
Alexkidd2x, not DrMD :(

Alcohol confusion i suppose :D

In DrMD beta 7 i can´t do anything, like you :)

:lol: Cool though ... * Off to try Alex Kidd *

Back