Release DraStic Nintendo DS emulator

On another hand, I've seen all the mournings about some slight glitches on a few games nobody cares about. It must be a lot of work to get the compatibility up to their unreasonable standards. 
No need to push yourself though, since it is already good enough, and we are all very patient. :)
So you say all the games which are created for kids that are too young to understand what's going on on the screen are not worth to run without gliches?

We NEED to play games designed for children between 0 and 3 years!

How can you be patient if all those Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy and Castlevania games run great when you can't play games like Sophie's friends without some glitches!

So you say all the games which are created for kids that are too young to understand what's going on on the screen are not worth to run without gliches?

We NEED to play games designed for children between 0 and 3 years!

How can you be patient if all those Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy and Castlevania games run great when you can't play games like Sophie's friends without some glitches!
You are absolutely right! We bought DS to be our cheap electronic babysitter. Without those kiddie games, they would be nagging us until we freak out and tear their faces off.

^

Now Pandora can do the job and teach us how to treat dogs, cats, horses, babys and whatever.

Isn't that great?

^

Now Pandora can do the job and teach us how to treat dogs, cats, horses, babys and whatever.

Isn't that great?
But, video games give infants violent tendency. The next thing you know, you 3 years old will be going on a dual chainsaw rampage in a shopping mall while wearing a tanuki fur suit.

Video games are just such easy targets for elderlie who have never played one. History tends to repeat itself. There was a time when pop music and movies are thought to make young people do drug in the eyes of old guts. And trains would make ladies' heart explode.

Back to the topic, I wonder how long from now will those Chinese android ps vita knock-offs having DraStic as one of their selling point. It's not like they would be afraid of lawsuits. I hope Exo don't get too worked up at that point. The majority of us are still good people, so no need to burn the whole oak tree down because of a few bad apples.

^ Oh! Didn't know apples grow on oak trees  :D
 This is what glitched games for childrens did to his brain... -_-

Now... tell me that them must not be fixed :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Away from the current topic.

Can DraStic play 3DS Games? I ask because i think Desmume or some DS Emulators for PC can do this.

Away from the current topic.

Can DraStic play 3DS Games? I ask because i think Desmume or some DS Emulators for PC can do this.
Are you sure about that?
Anyway, I just noticed, that there actually is a 3DS Emulator out there:

http://3dsemulator.org/

My dear nerds are getting faster and faster.
Fake.
How is it when your app sells like hot heart-shaped cakes in a freezing valentine day evening?

Grats, Exo. If only notaz can sell his brilliant pcsx-rearmed on googleplay as well.

On another hand, I've seen all the mournings about some slight glitches on a few games nobody cares about. It must be a lot of work to get the compatibility up to their unreasonable standards.

No need to push yourself though, since it is already good enough, and we are all very patient. :)
pcsx-rearmed is already in retroarch for android.

@Klumpen

yeah i'm sure. The aren't really difference between 3DS and DS Roms.

And i think the Site is fake. It is too awesome to be true and i don't trust sites like this.

3DSemulator.org? Noway.

I own a DS and DraStic solves my biggest problem by only using one screen.

With the two screens on the DS I can not play Pokemon comfortably like on the Game Boy.

Having to reposition to look at the bottom screen for battles means I can't just sit the DS base flat and focus on the top screen.

The 2x - 1x option in DraStic solves this nicely. Now I can position the Pandora's screen comfortably and play on.

I have 6 badges in Pokemon Black 2*. Currently in the Celestial tower.

Thank you Exophase!

*Note: I underclock the 1 GHz Pandora to 975 Mhz as it seems more stable with DraStic.

Back to the topic, I wonder how long from now will those Chinese android ps vita knock-offs having DraStic as one of their selling point. It's not like they would be afraid of lawsuits. I hope Exo don't get too worked up at that point. The majority of us are still good people, so no need to burn the whole oak tree down because of a few bad apples.
There's actually an ad-supported Chinese version of DraStic, I don't mind at all if they include it on those devices.

There's actually an ad-supported Chinese version of DraStic, I don't mind at all if they include it on those devices.
That's mightily kind of you, Exo.

I've heard from somewhere that they don't have access to google and youtube, won't this affect your ad revenue income?

You won't make a cent if those devices aren't connected to the internet, right?

Also, if they are seeing adverts by some brands they can't access in China, wouldn't that be weird?

Are those adverts SFW? Or did you sneak in some naughty ones in the hope of getting people shout at by their superiors?

Just updated to the latest build on repo, and my GOD what a huge improvement!!

This is awesome, I can now play Peggle Dual Shot at real speed!  No more herky-jerky stuff, the movement and action is totally fluid, this is great stuff!

By the way, I added it to the Compatibility List for you.

Back