Dr.who

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 20 2006 at 07:35 AM said:
Javacat posted on Jul 19 2006 at 11:11 PM said:
To sum up this topic: a female on the internet agreed with something I said, therefore she wants my body and I've fallen in love with her.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Clare :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Rrriiight, okay, er. Does that mean you will send me a huge box of chocolates on my birthday ;) .
Not really. I don't like spending my money on anyone :p Although I may send you an ecard.

Nothing like talking to hot sexy babes on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 08:05 AM said:
lol3222 posted on Jul 20 2006 at 12:26 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 19 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
Yes I was watching. I hate dthe idea of void stuff in the newest episodes.

Anyway, to the point. He was so untechnical with that explanation of the power cell that was still working, that I didn't listen to it. HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF TECHNICAL.

David Tennant: The cadbury hot chocolate radiation is absorbed by the marshmallow tardis that enables it to recharge the mallowcell every 30 minutes or so!

WHY COULDNT HE JUST OF USED THE ONE THAT LATCHED ONTO THAT DIMENSIONS TIME RADIATION TO SET ALL THE OTHERS TO THAT SETTING!

Why did he have to wait days for it to power up every other bit of the Tardis. Hell, how did that one latch onto it? Was it set wrong to begin with?

Lol you do realise that what your saying means that you would have to make up stuff to make it seem technical?

I mean where did you hear that he was able to set the other cells to recharge?
Well if one can recharge....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

If one can recharge, it stands to reason that they would all be set to the same setting as the working one and Boom the tardis works.

In star trek talk they would say something like

'Setting the phase variance of the offline cells to that of the cell bound to the correct phase variance'

Which of course, in real life, pretty much means fuck all.

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 10:28 AM said:
If one can recharge, it stands to reason that they would all be set to the same setting as the working one and Boom the tardis works.

'Setting the phase variance of the offline cells to that of the cell bound to the correct phase variance'

In the immortal words of Vic Reeves "You just would not let it lie would you....". Fair enough, here's how I dash your theories:

1. It isn't Star Trek.
2. It isn't real life.
3. You didn't write the script.
4. It isn't Star Trek.
5. You sometimes need to just accept things.
6. I don't think Cybermen would give a stuff how many cells were working.
7. It isn't Star Trek.
8. K9 would have said "Insufficient Data"
9. In the TARDIS, the Doctor picks up the glowing object, a power cell that still has some energy from their own universe inside. He blows on it, giving up ten years of his life but giving it enough energy to start the recharging cycle. In twenty-four hours, it will have enough power to get them home, so :p .
10. IT ISN'T BLOODY STAR TREK.

He gave up ten years of this life? Weird. I must have missed that. I got the 'Time Radiation' thing was what powered it but why would he give up ten years of his life? Would he magically release a massive amount of 'tardis rays'?

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 11:50 AM said:
why would he give up ten years of his life?
Possibly because it was the ONLY way to jump start the power cell charging? And therefore the ONLY way to get back home.

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 12:31 PM said:
He didn't look any older....Also why couldn't they of made up something else, more plausable?
Well one day Milly Molly Mandy was walking along an old dirt track, when Mr T Davies hopped out shouting "Oh my god, I can't think of how to keep the TARDIS in an alternate dimension for 24 hours.
"Well.." said Milly "When I need a good idea, I usually paint the underside of a fox!"
"Ooooo, great idea!" Remarked Russel. "I will nip off and paint a fox..."
"Stupid idiot" Thought Milly "He's soo gullible".

3 hours later, the RSPCA catch up with Mr Davies and give him a good talking too indeed. "Painting the underside of a fox are we?" asked the officer. Russel shuffles his foot "Well er yeah.". "You been talking to Milly again haven't you, last time she sold you a peanut that reverses time, and what happened?" Staring at the ground Russel utters "My left leg fell off...", "Exactly! Now hop along and leave the fox alone.". Boing boing boing boing boing......

So the moral of the story is, if you need a good script, Ask Sam! Don't go around painting foxes. And certainly don't fall for the old time reversing peanut scam.

This post was brought to you by the Children's Television Workshop. And featured the number F and the letter 6. And possibly a lot of bulls**t.

Please put this thread out of its misery....

Javacat posted on Jul 20 2006 at 10:05 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 20 2006 at 07:35 AM said:
Javacat posted on Jul 19 2006 at 11:11 PM said:
To sum up this topic: a female on the internet agreed with something I said, therefore she wants my body and I've fallen in love with her.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Clare :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Rrriiight, okay, er. Does that mean you will send me a huge box of chocolates on my birthday ;) .
Not really. I don't like spending my money on anyone :p Although I may send you an ecard.

Nothing like talking to hot sexy babes on the internet.
Typical bloke :D

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 20 2006 at 01:35 AM said:
I think Stephen Spielberg said something like "Well no, sound doesn't travel in space, but I have already created the Star Wars universe where sound does. So I have to stick to that model."
Wouldn't it be George Lucas, rather than Steven Spielberg, that created the Star Wars universe, or does Steven Spielberg have some connection with Lucas Films that I'm missing?

Oh, hmm... According to IMDB, he did have something to do with episodes I, II, and III, but the 'Star Wars universe' was created long before that in episodes IV, V, and VI, and I can't find any reference to him with those.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 20 2006 at 01:24 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 12:31 PM said:
He didn't look any older....Also why couldn't they of made up something else, more plausable?
Well one day Milly Molly Mandy was walking along an old dirt track, when Mr T Davies hopped out shouting "Oh my god, I can't think of how to keep the TARDIS in an alternate dimension for 24 hours.
"Well.." said Milly "When I need a good idea, I usually paint the underside of a fox!"
"Ooooo, great idea!" Remarked Russel. "I will nip off and paint a fox..."
"Stupid idiot" Thought Milly "He's soo gullible".

3 hours later, the RSPCA catch up with Mr Davies and give him a good talking too indeed. "Painting the underside of a fox are we?" asked the officer. Russel shuffles his foot "Well er yeah.". "You been talking to Milly again haven't you, last time she sold you a peanut that reverses time, and what happened?" Staring at the ground Russel utters "My left leg fell off...", "Exactly! Now hop along and leave the fox alone.". Boing boing boing boing boing......

So the moral of the story is, if you need a good script, Ask Sam! Don't go around painting foxes. And certainly don't fall for the old time reversing peanut scam.

This post was brought to you by the Children's Television Workshop. And featured the number F and the letter 6. And possibly a lot of bulls**t.

Please put this thread out of its misery....
AND KERMIT THE FROG!1111

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 06:31 AM said:

Well lets see... he is over 1000 years old... does he look 1000?

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 04:28 AM said:

And you think that sounds realistic or technical or whatever?

jmetal88 posted on Jul 20 2006 at 06:20 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 20 2006 at 01:35 AM said:
I think Stephen Spielberg said something like "Well no, sound doesn't travel in space, but I have already created the Star Wars universe where sound does. So I have to stick to that model."
Wouldn't it be George Lucas, rather than Steven Spielberg, that created the Star Wars universe, or does Steven Spielberg have some connection with Lucas Films that I'm missing?

Oh, hmm... According to IMDB, he did have something to do with episodes I, II, and III, but the 'Star Wars universe' was created long before that in episodes IV, V, and VI, and I can't find any reference to him with those.
OOPS yes you're right :wacko:

lol3222 posted on Jul 20 2006 at 08:47 PM said:

Actually last I checked he was 900 and something. Pretty sure thats still th case. Also he regenerates, that's why he is not supposed to look any older.

sam fisher posted on Jul 20 2006 at 07:04 PM said:
lol3222 posted on Jul 20 2006 at 08:47 PM said:

Actually last I checked he was 900 and something. Pretty sure thats still th case. Also he regenerates, that's why he is not supposed to look any older.

yes I understand that but... why did he have to look 10 years older?

Edit: forget it lets just end this no more reply's

sam fisher posted on Jul 19 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
Anyway, to the point. He was so untechnical with that explanation of the power cell that was still working, that I didn't listen to it. HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF TECHNICAL.
How do you know if you didn't listen to it?

Lets face it, Sam here just hates the new series of Doctor Who, and I think I am going to ignore him on this subject, that's why I wrote the Milly post earlier, I can't be bothered to point out all his silly flaws in his interpretation of the story.

He's only a child after all, and he cannot compare the new series to the old one saying the new one is cr*p, as he's not old enough to have viewed the old series when it was in full swing. I wish Sam would actually listen to the content of our posts and not pick out the in between lines content. Maybe one day he will grow up and figure it all out. Shall I put a bet on who the next post will be from :lol: ?

Back