Gp2x In The Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
may result from straining to move your bowels, from sitting too long on the toilet, or from other factors such as pregnancy, obesity, or liver disease.

Uh...huh...both actually can cause it, as hemmorhoids are caused by increased pressure, thus a number of reasons can cause it...*including banging your gf while on the toilet*

How long is too long? Depends, but as soon as your done, get your ass off the toilet, don't sit there until you've finished a round.

Paradox posted on Apr 12 2006 at 02:09 PM said:
I dunno about everyone else but the longest it takes me to go the toilet is like 3 minutes MAX.

Wow, it takes me longer than that to just wipe my arse clean afterwards!

xnopasaranx posted on Apr 12 2006 at 02:54 PM said:
EDIT: Anyone ever fallen asleep on the shitter? Always happens to me after returning in the morning having danced all night long or having been to another concert... I hate when that happens.

You mean like this?

1.jpg

or this?

2.jpg

Loubear posted on Apr 12 2006 at 04:15 PM said:
Beware, don't sit on the toilet for too long!
Because then you'll get a hemorrhoids...don't want to talk about them, they are annoying and painful, enough said.

Google hemorrhoids...it's not pleasant...

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt! Even had one surgically removed in hospital :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge posted on Apr 12 2006 at 06:54 PM said:
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt! Even had one surgically removed in hospital :eek:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! that HAS to hurt like hell :/

(Note to self: If there is ever a GP2X owner's meet, and I go, remind myself NOT to take anyone up on their offer to play "this great new game I installed on my GP2X"...)

(2nd note to self: If there is ever a GP2X owner's meeting... For the love of all that is good and clean, DON'T GO!!!)

The actual operation doesn't hurt that much (you just lie on your side showing your bits to everyone that walks past as they cut away with a knife and then squeeze it's contents into a bowl). However, you don't sit down much for a few days afterwards!

Squidge, you think that's bad, I had to get a circumcision last year because my parents conveniantly *forgot* to ask the doctors in China when I was born. It's not that bad...*wait, yes it is* but your entire downstairs hurts for a week.

Loubear posted on Apr 12 2006 at 09:05 PM said:
Squidge, you think that's bad, I had to get a circumcision last year because my parents conveniantly *forgot* to ask the doctors in China when I was born. It's not that bad...*wait, yes it is* but your entire downstairs hurts for a week.

Is that the one where they just stretch it out over a wooden board, and then go chop on the loose bit with what looks like a meat cleaver, and then watch the remainder spring back?

Dark Leth posted on Apr 12 2006 at 09:22 PM said:
Dude... WHY? Circumcision isn't medically necessary.

I know someone who's had it done (No, not Loubear :)). It wasn't medically necessary, but they got tired of having to unwrap it everytime they went for a pee. Sex was completely out of the question also, so it had to go! (his words, not mine).

I refuse to put in an in depth comparison of circumsized dicks and uncircumsized dicks... I really don't know why they *made* me do it, you think I would want my dick operated on? at 12!?!?! And yes squidge, it is when they stretch it out, chop off the loose bit, and let it spring back. But you forgot the stitching of the bits...

scalpel.jpg

ah...scalpels..

Loubear posted on Apr 12 2006 at 02:40 PM said:
may result from straining to move your bowels, from sitting too long on the toilet, or from other factors such as pregnancy, obesity, or liver disease.
No, not really. sitting on a toilet not doing anything but staring into space wont cause hemorrhoids. I dont care what any website says. sorry.

So that's a load of shit. And no pun intended.

Squidge posted on Apr 12 2006 at 07:33 PM said:
The actual operation doesn't hurt that much (you just lie on your side showing your bits to everyone that walks past as they cut away with a knife and then squeeze it's contents into a bowl). However, you don't sit down much for a few days afterwards!

omfg i pity you :/ had sort of a problem myself in january, i know how it hurts BEFORE the operation... couldnt sleep and stuff.

Loubear posted on Apr 12 2006 at 08:05 PM said:

hmm..... hmmm..... BWAHHAHAHAHAHA :lol: ;)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 12 2006 at 09:00 PM said:
No, not really. sitting on a toilet not doing anything but staring into space wont cause hemorrhoids. I dont care what any website says. sorry.
yes it does. try that for a change:
1. everytime you go to the toilet sit about 45 mins
2. sit the rest of the day in front of your computer, preferable in cold environment

you'll soon start to notice the itching, then the pain. my knowledge of english in this particular thing is limited, we didnt learn those words required in school, so i just say: its greatly affected by how long you shit^^. other things that affect are low dietary fibre nutrition and how you walk around.

awww now I need to take a shit, and my gp2x is out of batteries.

I normally don't bring it because I noticed when I do, I'll play the game and forget about the shitting part :(

cripes .. if ever there were a reason for an after-market 'skin and/or condom accessory' for the gp2x, this would be it ..

speaking of sex, it'd be nice to mill an alu-/alloy block of perfect dimension, to replace the plastic tacky, such that the object can survive the extreme conditions of the loo, and .. other .. medical places.

DReffects posted on Apr 12 2006 at 07:05 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 12 2006 at 09:00 PM said:
yes it does. try that for a change:
1. everytime you go to the toilet sit about 45 mins
2. sit the rest of the day in front of your computer, preferable in cold environment

you'll soon start to notice the itching, then the pain. my knowledge of english in this particular thing is limited, we didnt learn those words required in school, so i just say: its greatly affected by how long you shit^^. other things that affect are low dietary fibre nutrition and how you walk around.
Holy shit! Forty-five minutes!? If I'm on there for more than ten my bum goes numb, though it really never comes down to that :blink:

Sitting too much, anywhere, won't help a case of hemorrhoids. You should get up every hour or so from sitting, drink more water, eat more fiber, and go to the bathroom whenever you feel the urge (and NEVER strain yourself for more than 10 seconds at a time when on the pot -- if it's really that hard to manage, use a laxative).

Other things that may help avoid hemorrhoids:
Reduce heat around potentially affected area.
Don't sit in uncomfortable positions for extended periods of time.
Don't eat too many spicy foods for too long a period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back