Surprise! ! ! JXD S7800b incredibly can emulate DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the way he/she speaks.  One word here, two words there.  One short sentence here, one short sentence there.  Just like a bot.  He/She is a bot :)
She's not a bot, just not a native English speaker.

Also, judging by a couple of your posts (you're a new member here) it sounds like you're trying to promote the JXD company? Do you work for JXD?
No, I just want to know the truth.

http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/16748-jxd-official-store/
This is my job you can't insult it, you don't like you can ignore, but dont say such words to hurt me
Oh, now that even the last naive person realized she was lying she admits it, great.

I hate liars.

Grat how she ignores Exophases posts too, the one that made their probably most precious stolen program (DraStic) in the first place.

Look at the way he/she speaks.  One word here, two words there.  One short sentence here, one short sentence there.  Just like a bot.  He/She is a bot :)
She's not a bot, just not a native English speaker.
I think he meant a human bot in form of a typical drone from the hive lying and repeating itself whenever it can for money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright this thread has gone far enough..

People need to learn to stop taking matters into their own hands and overcomplicating something that could have taken a few minutes to resolve.. You've now wasted half an hour of my time trying to work out what the hell is going in. (SONY you should know better)

springning: You have posted a lot of JXD threads and a lot of them seem very spam like and NONE of which are related to the Pandora. So unless you start posting some Pandora related threads I am going to have to ask you to promote the JXD elsewhere. 

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back