Pandora Does the Open Pandora support OpenGL ES 3.0?

EssoAir

If the OP supports GLES3 then that would mean it would support the ARM port of Dolphin Emulator. Can anyone confirm or deny the OP's ability to handle 3.0 calls?

No. And the ability to run Dolphin at playable speeds has nothing to do with OpenGL ES 3.

I think even on a S4 with OpenGL ES 3 Support it won't be very fast.

Edit: On Pandora it might only make the difference between stuttering without graphics to slideshow with graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. And the ability to run Dolphin at playable speeds has nothing to do with OpenGL ES 3.

I think even on a S4 with OpenGL ES 3 Support it won't be very fast.

Edit: On Pandora it might only make the difference between stuttering without graphics to slideshow with graphics.
Well that's a shame. Maybe in the P2?

You don't get it...

OGL ES 3.0 is no superweapon.

Think of how hard it is to emulate a 400/600 MHz console even on newer PCs with really good graphicscards.

Our Pandora has a graphicscard that is comparable to a decade old midrange card on a pc.

The Pandora itself has 600 MHz (I know, I know, but lets put it this way for comparison...).

So do you think you can emulate a Wii or Gamecube on a Pentium 3 with 600 MHz and a VooDoo 3 Graphicscard?

Don't think so.

Even if the Card could handle all the features of a modern card, it is still slower and will not magically make really demanding programs playable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back