• Yes, I cant wait for it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't want one

• No, I got locked out of the first 3000

• Total voters

Iorgy77 said:
I ordered one, $450AU on something I still havent seen a picture of the finished product yet... madness I tell you... MADNESS!!!!
Yes, but $450 well spent in my opinion.

As for the madness part....

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarneth said:
Would have been nice if they'd waited a day or two more to better prepare. but it's a good thing I pre-ordered when I did though. Just found out I'm up for a whopping great big dentist bill soon. XP

They had plenty of time to deal with the fact that their servers were going to be hammered. They just choose not to prepare for it. Craig and Co expecting people to sit and wait patiently until their mail came through (rather than hammering F5 on gbax.com), simply because they asked nicely, was a little naive I feel. Especially as the issue had already been brought to their attention.

I didn't get my pre-order mail until 10:10 GMT. If the rush had been so much that the Pandora's had sold out by then I'd have been screwed and that wasn't a risk I was willing to take. Neither were many other people. That much should have been blatantly obvious to the team, especially as several threads had people hinting at an F5-hammering, and they had at least one email to advise them to contact their hosting provider and make preparations.

Anyway. Small detail. I now have mine ordered, and so do most the people who were planning to. In every other respect the Pany team have done a fine job. Can't wait until November... I need to wipe some of the Smug off my uni colleagues faces! :p

Yes, I did but I don't know how can I confirm if I was successfully in the first 3000.
I'm doubting I could be in the first 3000...
Can someone let me know how can I check?

I ordered from GBAX shortly after it became available, looking forward to seeing all the exciting development which will happen over the next couple of months.

I have also pre-ordered the Wiz, so looks like a very happy Christmas for me! :)

craigix said:
I can confirm THOUSANDS of you preordered.

Obviously more than 2 thousand perhaps more then 3???? I'm guessing that 3000 wasn't nearly enough.

What happens when 3000 have been pre-ordered? Is payment still take but they wait until 2009?

Excellent news that the preorders are being successful, spread the word! :)

We are figuring out exactly what to do today if indeed it is going to pass 3000. Let's see what happens today.

craigix said:
I can confirm THOUSANDS of you preordered.
Thats great news.. This is just the start!

But I still hope there's some left till friday...

We are figuring out exactly what to do today if indeed it is going to pass 3000. Let's see what happens today.

It would be quite good if it will be possible to produce some more xD

Yup, just ordered mine plus a bag and a 32 GB SD card and of course I donated to the developers fund. Looking forward to getting it and of november :). Already thousands ordered? 8) Good thing I preordered mine now.

Regards

André

Nice to see it has sold so well. I feel sorry for anybody that wasn't around or didn't have the funds at the right time. I'm really interested in seeing the final number sold - well done team.

chris_r said:
No, I don't have the money for it until next week when it'll likely be sold out
Ditto here.

I preordered via PayPal and slowish eCheque ( had my bl**dy card cancelled lol ) - must be within the first 500 preorders

Glad to see that preorders are going so well, cold beers and congratulations to the team :)

I was unsure whether to preorder a Pandora or a Wiz... I was only considering the Wiz because it's half the price (not like I have the money for either). In the end I decided to preorder a Pandora :D

craigix said:
any exact time UTC that the 3000th pandora was ordered? :p
Aikon said:
I was unsure whether to preorder a Pandora or a Wiz... I was only considering the Wiz because it's half the price (not like I have the money for either). In the end I decided to preorder a Pandora :D
yay for you!

Back