Did you preorder?

• Yes, I cant wait for it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't want one

• No, I got locked out of the first 3000

• Total voters

I think you might wanna put another option for "No, not yet" for sake of accuracy

Not everyone who hasn't preordered doesn't want pandora...

Yup, Notaz's work with Pandora Ubuntu wow'd me enough. Two days ago I wouldn't have =)

To some extent, the no option is probably more appropriate to be "No, I'll wait and see".

-Origin

[edit: that was an odd way to double post O_O]

Please add missing poll option:

- I really want to order, but currently I have some problems (with credit card, or paypal or no money).

I suffered credit card problems myself, it really hurts... So finally I asked my brother for help, and he paid for me.

No, I don't have the money for it until next week when it'll likely be sold out

Count mine as a vote for "Don't want one", but would have voted for "Wait and see" if it were an option.

What happened for me is, I was just randomly on gmail, and started doing my hw. It does its ajax refresh every 30 seconds or so, and I saw a few emails, didn't notice it. Looked up saw one from openpandora, went hmmm... opened it. I totally forgot today was the 30th. Preordered :D

I take it the 3 people who voted that they were too late for the initial 3000 clicked that option by mistake?
I'm going to pre order next week and I'm hoping they don't sell out quite that quickly.

Hellz yes, Preordered 10 mins after it was up.

I just keep fighting against the urge to call and have them add a second one to the order....

I only just preordered now. I was checking gbax all day, looking to see if it was sold out, but I couldn't buy it because I couldn't do a paypal transaction during class.

I was so afraid that I would miss it, and when my first credit card was rejected over and over, I started to get worried. The debit card worked though, so I got one!

It was pretty funny what happened, actually. The credit card company called like ten minutes later, and it looks like they thought the card was stolen (it might have been the multiple attempts, or maybe the fact that it was and overseas transaction).

Back