Did Matt Get That Pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not defending him at all - I try to see matters from both sides & thought I would look into it & when I did I was impressed that he actually sent many systems to people - This does not mean i support him in anyway as I would not deal with him - I just don't like thinking bad of people (especially if im going to be a solicitor one day) - Im sorry if it seemed I was sticking up for him because I wasn't

The Google Ads say it all:

ads2ew.jpg

Are you REALLY a law student?

The edit saying about not using this info in a court of law was a bit dramatic. Anyway, if you are a law student, which uni, which year, which combined studies etc.

Course, I'm not really that bothered for an answer. It's true what was said, this guy took money, lied about sending a system, and still has money for nothing. If ONE person doesn't get their system, then he's a scammer.

Again, I wonder where you'd be if it was YOUR money...

lubidog posted on Sep 28 2005 at 08:58 PM said:
I wonder where you'd be if it was YOUR money...

If this was me I would be very annoyed & would be taking him to court to get money back, That is a good point as if even one person has not got a computer or any other thing they paid for this could be classed as scamming

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sorry to abuse your trust splinterz, but i scam a lot of people!

and you'll al be glad to hear i'm back on ebay with a different name and alreaddy have 8 positive referances from friends! gave the add a few tweaks as well, like better motherboards, and now with monitor! amazing eh?!?!

bargainbazzments posted on Sep 29 2005 at 07:34 PM said:

and you'll al be glad to hear i'm back on ebay with a different name and alreaddy have 8 positive referances from friends! gave the add a few tweaks as well, like better motherboards, and now with monitor! amazing eh?!?!

Thats odd - That person making out to be bassments has spelt the name wrong! - Someone is pretending to be him!

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 08:06 PM said:

Thats odd - That person making out to be bassments has spelt the name wrong! - Someone is pretending to be him!

Nice try BB, now we KNOW it's you!!!!

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 08:06 PM said:

Shut the fuck up BB.

Why are you all being horrible to me? - If I was bassments I would be posting in his proper name which im not because im not him - I actually really thought this was a joke or a wind up but its looking serious now - I don't really know what to say because it sounds like you have your mind set that im someone who im not - If I was bassments I would not have helped people out on here the other day - I was posting in different forums before I became involved in this topic regarding him - I only posted things in this topic because most people was in this topic & felt I would join in to - Are you sure this is not a mean windup? - If so was it just to me or do you do this to all new people here? - I admit that if this was a prank it was funny but if it was serious then that is very bizzare

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 10:06 PM said:
Why are you all being horrible to me? - If I was bassments I would be posting in his proper name which im not because im not him - I actually really thought this was a joke or a wind up but its looking serious now - I don't really know what to say because it sounds like you have your mind set that im someone who im not - If I was bassments I would not have helped people out on here the other day - I was posting in different forums before I became involved in this topic regarding him - I only posted things in this topic because most people was in this topic & felt I would join in to - Are you sure this is not a mean windup? - If so was it just to me or do you do this to all new people here? - I admit that if this was a prank it was funny but if it was serious then that is very bizzare

cant a mod just sort this out with an ip check.

splinterz do you have a router?

Nova posted on Sep 29 2005 at 10:18 PM said:
splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 10:06 PM said:

cant a mod just sort this out with an ip check.

splinterz do you have a router?

Yes I have a router - Netgear Wi-Fi Router - My home is Wi-Fied up - Why you ask?

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 10:20 PM said:
Yes I have a router - Netgear Wi-Fi Router - My home is Wi-Fied up - Why you ask?

Cos routers fuck up ip checks.

does bargain bassmentz ip end in 168.0.1 rico or somebody?

Deepthroat knows that Matt did not get his computer?

Deepthroat knows that Matt did not get his refund?

As of now.........

deepthroat posted on Sep 29 2005 at 08:32 PM said:
Deepthroat knows that Matt did not get his computer?

Deepthroat knows that Matt did not get his refund?

As of now.........
dude. your name is deepthroat. you have no say in this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back