Did Matt Get That Pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier posted on Sep 27 2005 at 10:48 AM said:
I've been scammed by this motherfucker and about 6 other people who I have been in contact with, excluding Matt. We all bought our systems from him on eBay before his account was suspended. We never got our PC's nor our money back! He cost me £625(GPB) :angry:

have you contacted him? what did he say or what is he doing to retify this? why don't you take him to claims court as there ain't anyway he/she could get out of that one - if it went to court you would definitly get all your money back because i have done it to someone who i bought a xbox off & the item was never sent - £375 & i got £489 in court & it only took 3 weeks to complete & have my money back - i think its called money claim online & you can fill it in online then its done - very simple to do & 90% of the time you will have your money within a few weeks but it will cost £50 but you get that back if you win

This is the place to go to get this sorted & your money back:

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

We should all do this even if you ain't bought anything from him as that would be well funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:07 AM said:
Xavier posted on Sep 27 2005 at 10:48 AM said:
I've been scammed by this motherfucker and about 6 other people who I have been in contact with, excluding Matt. We all bought our systems from him on eBay before his account was suspended. We never got our PC's nor our money back! He cost me £625(GPB) :angry:

have you contacted him? what did he say or what is he doing to retify this? why don't you take him to claims court as there ain't anyway he/she could get out of that one - if it went to court you would definitly get all your money back because i have done it to someone who i bought a xbox off & the item was never sent - £375 & i got £489 in court & it only took 3 weeks to complete & have my money back - i think its called money claim online & you can fill it in online then its done - very simple to do & 90% of the time you will have your money within a few weeks but it will cost £50 but you get that back if you win

This is the place to go to get this sorted & your money back:

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

We should all do this even if you ain't bought anything from him as that would be well funny!

Don't start all this court rubbish, if ANYONE has a problem with me, my systems, my service or anything else then email me @ my bargainbassments email address as ANY problems will be sorted out if that is the case,

The matter regarding Matt is now almost sorted out & his trial system will be arriving tomorrow as agreed & he will have tracking details today, you have to remember that i have sold many mnay systems over 3 years & i do admit there are sometimes problems but at least i AM bothered & do get EVERYTHING sorted out in the end, if someone wanted a refund then thats what they get, if someone wanted a system then thats what they will get,

I just wanted to point that out, im not on here to stay on GP32 but i am always on email, messagener & skype

if that is the case then good but you'll have to expect people taking you to court if you take to long sorting things out & more than one court case is not good for you or your credit rating (it will black list you) - be warned because if you do not get things sorted out you will end up with many court cases

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:24 AM said:
Don't start all this court rubbish, if ANYONE has a problem with me, my systems, my service or anything else then email me @ my bargainbassments email address as ANY problems will be sorted out if that is the case,

The matter regarding Matt is now almost sorted out & his trial system will be arriving tomorrow as agreed & he will have tracking details today, you have to remember that i have sold many mnay systems over 3 years & i do admit there are sometimes problems but at least i AM bothered & do get EVERYTHING sorted out in the end, if someone wanted a refund then thats what they get, if someone wanted a system then thats what they will get,

I just wanted to point that out, im not on here to stay on GP32 but i am always on email, messagener & skype
If you had treated me like this, you would have been proscuted weeks ago.

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:24 AM said:
The matter regarding Matt is now almost sorted out & his trial system will be arriving tomorrow as agreed & he will have tracking details today,
You said that WEEKS ago.

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 26 2005 at 10:46 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Sep 26 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
As, Im just recently catching up with this topic, this is all I have to say. BB, just leave. Seriously. Im not here to flame you, or anything, just leave. Im going to be the strong one and ask you nicely, as many others have done, but this is for real. I am 100% against scammers, and hate when people do things like this. As a fellow computer seller, it gives us CPU seller's a bad name. I honestly am disgusted at what you have done, and wish for you to stop giving these people a reason to flame the hell out of you. Now, for the last time. Good day sir, and hope it be the last.

agreed & i agree & is why im SO FUCKING PISSED OFF at people calling me a scammer when im FUCKING NOT, THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF, I SHOWED MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF MONTHS AGO YET OH NO THAT AS BULLSHIT TOO ACCORDING TO MOST THE TWATS ON THIS FORUM,

I am no longer on here as i seriously cannot be arsed with anyone on this forum

Well, I proved he lied, as he said he had sent a parcel about 4 weeks ago via parcel force. He said they gave him no tracking number. A number of people here who knew about these things said you always got a tracking number from Parcel Force, BB said otherwise.

I RANG parcel force from here in Germany, a ten minute phonecall which cost about 10 euros. They absolutely catagorically stated that it was IMPOSSIBLE to send a parcel out in the UK via parcel force WITHOUT a tracking number. I proved he lied. To deny this fact is as ridiculous as saying black is white. When I challenged him on this point, he just said I was lying.

It's crazy, he is a pathological liar. Matt never got the first system, cos it wasn't sent. Yet he had paid for it. He has told so many lies (are you back up on ebay yet? have you FULLY refunded Matt?), and yet can't help but come back here.

It's just stupid. I want to here from Matt, but as far as I am concerned, BB is an evil man that takes peoples hard earned money, and gives nothing back in return.

Heck, he even stated once that he would never sell another computer, because of all this mess. Yet here he is, stalting that he is back selling computers. Only a fool would give him money, yet h is out there selling systems (or not, more truth to call!).

If i could, I would report him to watchdog or something. He's just a bad person, with clearly no conscience. And the humour of a squashed mosquito.

Im still reluctent to accuse people of things - It may be the fact that this person has said lie's or done things that made him a bad member - I do think that this is down to the people involved to sort out with BB without using forums - I reall think nothing would get sorted out if these forums are used to try & sort things because you wouldn't get DELL or TINY or PC World using forums for everyone to see to for customer service - very bad idea - From what i can see i think BB may be a true seller but a bad one at that & clearly takes to long to resolve problems - Service is a MUST when dealing with computer systems - I do hop he learns from this forum & VASTLY improves because if not he will keep getting complaints & being takento cival claims court all the time & will be like a 2nd home :D

I've made a claim online against BB @ moneyclaims.gov.uk . I'm currently speaking to some of the other people he owes money to convince them to make claims as well. Thanx for the link splinterz

I've made a claim online against BB @ moneyclaims.gov.uk . I'm currently speaking to some of the other people he owes money to convince them to make claims as well.

Can the mod please remove post #88 (this post)

Xavier posted on Sep 27 2005 at 02:00 PM said:
I've made a claim online against BB @ moneyclaims.gov.uk . I'm currently speaking to some of the other people he owes money to convince them to make claims as well. Thanx for the link splinterz

Glag i could help someone out - return the favor someday maybe?

i thing bearinblackpants realy haves luck that matt is such a nice person, i would have sued him for long by now.

splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 02:21 PM said:
Xavier posted on Sep 27 2005 at 02:00 PM said:

Glad i could help someone out - return the favor someday maybe?

Any time !

BB you made a big mistake by trying to scam people on the internet, You are not going to get away with this, it is going to ruin you.

Hanz™ posted on Sep 27 2005 at 09:54 PM said:
BB you made a big mistake by trying to scam people on the internet, You are not going to get away with this, it is going to ruin you.

After looking into this (not finished yet) i strongly disagree that this person scammed anyone but is infact a very poor seller with very bad customer relations - Im very sure he won't be selling systems again i may be wrong but matters like these tend to put the sellers off from trading again - I personally think he won't be selling any more after this as he will have to many court claims from people & will not be able to trade on ebay again as people know his adverts & how they look so would be spotted by this forum in a flash - good work people & let this be a lesson learned because cheap prices on ebay are not always what they seem!

Seeing as im at uni for law I done a bit of research into this matter & is as follows:

The reason i said i know he is not a scammer is because I done my own research & have been in contact with 11 of his buyers today already! - 10 of the 11 people replied to me - 7 people recived systems & are concidered happy - 1 person was refunded within 6 weeks & 2 people are still waiting for systems or refunds - This is how I am sure he is not a scammer but a poor seller to a degree - If you need any of these emails sent over PM me - I think he must know that he made mistakes & is why he replied so much - Maybe he was trying to put things right or who knows?

None if these claims I make sre concidered conclusive nor are they there to be judged

splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:15 PM said:
Seeing as im at uni for law I done a bit of research into this matter & is as follows:

The reason i said i know he is not a scammer is because I done my own research & have been in contact with 11 of his buyers today already! - 10 of the 11 people replied to me - 7 people recived systems & are concidered happy - 1 person was refunded within 6 weeks & 2 people are still waiting for systems or refunds - This is how I am sure he is not a scammer but a poor seller to a degree - If you need any of these emails sent over PM me - I think he must know that he made mistakes & is why he replied so much - Maybe he was trying to put things right or who knows?

None if these claims I make sre concidered conclusive nor are they there to be judged
I am surprised if that is true, as all the people I ever spoke to were not in that case.
Still maybe the only people that replied to me were people that had been scammed.

Hanz™ posted on Sep 27 2005 at 10:25 PM said:

I am surprised if that is true, as all the people I ever spoke to were not in that case.
Still maybe the only people that replied to me were people that had been scammed.

The more & more I look into this the more I seem to disagree - Im actually starting to think he is a computer seller but a very bad one at that - the details I now have indicates time & time again that he has eventually supplied either a refund or a system & what stunned me is that 7 of the 11 people are happy?? But bear in mind im still looking into this so this may change

Another person replied a few minutes ago & said they was refunded after a long delay via a CHAP bank to bank transfer - I am yet to fully confirm the source

splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:30 PM said:

The more & more I look into this the more I seem to disagree - Im actually starting to think he is a computer seller but a very bad one at that - the details I now have indicates time & time again that he has eventually supplied either a refund or a system & what stunned me is that 7 of the 11 people are happy?? But bear in mind im still looking into this so this may change

Another person replied a few minutes ago & said they was refunded after a long delay via a CHAP bank to bank transfer - I am yet to fully confirm the source
Maybe he is finally giving in then, yet I won't believe any of this until all of my sources agree that they have their money back.

splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:30 PM said:

The more and more you post, the more and more I think that you are Bassments.

This going to be a little silly, but how many of those buyers are confirmed buyers (with proof) and not more alaises of BB posing as customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back