Did Matt Get That Pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaustar posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:40 PM said:
This going to be a little silly, but how many of those buyers are confirmed buyers (with proof) and not more alaises of BB posing as customers?

We won't know.

The reason I say that about Splinterz is because he joined only 7 days ago and has posted ONLY in Off-Topic. Plus, he stands up for Bassments, which is the biggest giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on Sep 27 2005 at 06:39 PM said:
splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:30 PM said:
Hanz™ posted on Sep 27 2005 at 10:25 PM said:
splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:15 PM said:
Seeing as im at uni for law I done a bit of research into this matter & is as follows:

The reason i said i know he is not a scammer is because I done my own research & have been in contact with 11 of his buyers today already! - 10 of the 11 people replied to me - 7 people recived systems & are concidered happy - 1 person was refunded within 6 weeks & 2 people are still waiting for systems or refunds - This is how I am sure he is not a scammer but a poor seller to a degree - If you need any of these emails sent over PM me - I think he must know that he made mistakes & is why he replied so much - Maybe he was trying to put things right or who knows?

None if these claims I make sre concidered conclusive nor are they there to be judged
I am surprised if that is true, as all the people I ever spoke to were not in that case.
Still maybe the only people that replied to me were people that had been scammed.

The more & more I look into this the more I seem to disagree - Im actually starting to think he is a computer seller but a very bad one at that - the details I now have indicates time & time again that he has eventually supplied either a refund or a system & what stunned me is that 7 of the 11 people are happy?? But bear in mind im still looking into this so this may change

Another person replied a few minutes ago & said they was refunded after a long delay via a CHAP bank to bank transfer - I am yet to fully confirm the source

The more and more you post, the more and more I think that you are Bassments.

i doubt it. this guy actually sounds somewhat intelligent and BB sounds like a fucking tard with poor grammar.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:48 PM said:
Seeing as im at uni for law I done a bit of research into this matter & is as follows:

The reason i said i know he is not a scammer is because I done my own research & have been in contact with 11 of his buyers today already! - 10 of the 11 people replied to me - 7 people recived systems & are concidered happy - 1 person was refunded within 6 weeks & 2 people are still waiting for systems or refunds - This is how I am sure he is not a scammer but a poor seller to a degree - If you need any of these emails sent over PM me - I think he must know that he made mistakes & is why he replied so much - Maybe he was trying to put things right or who knows?

None if these claims I make sre concidered conclusive nor are they there to be judged
I am surprised if that is true, as all the people I ever spoke to were not in that case.
Still maybe the only people that replied to me were people that had been scammed.

The more & more I look into this the more I seem to disagree - Im actually starting to think he is a computer seller but a very bad one at that - the details I now have indicates time & time again that he has eventually supplied either a refund or a system & what stunned me is that 7 of the 11 people are happy?? But bear in mind im still looking into this so this may change

Another person replied a few minutes ago & said they was refunded after a long delay via a CHAP bank to bank transfer - I am yet to fully confirm the source

i doubt it. this guy actually sounds somewhat intelligent and BB sounds like a fucking tard with poor grammar.
Yeah I really doubt this guy is BB, he doesn't sound like him at all, and doesn't seem as stupid.

Hanz™ posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:49 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:48 PM said:

Yeah I really doubt this guy is BB, he doesn't sound like him at all, and doesn't seem as stupid.

Perhaps I'm overly suspicous of people, it just seems weird to me.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 27 2005 at 10:48 PM said:

I wasn't sticking up for him at all - my aim is to get to the bottom of this because if this turns out to be a scammer i know many contacts - If it is not a scam then at least we know so either way was worth being looked into

splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:59 PM said:

I wasn't sticking up for him at all - my aim is to get to the bottom of this because if this turns out to be a scammer i know many contacts - If it is not a scam then at least we know so either way was worth being looked into
Yeah, I am with Splinterz on this.

Edit: We need to stop the pyramind quoting now.

You might think he is legit, but I'm the person who paid BB £625 and still don't have anything to show for it. And all I get from him is a load of bullshit!

And if he is just a bad seller then I'm definitely not going to be the last guy that sues him if he continues doing business like this. <_<

Xavier posted on Sep 28 2005 at 07:49 AM said:
You might think he is legit, but I'm the person who paid BB £625 and still don't have anything to show for it. And all I get from him is a load of bullshit!

And if he is just a bad seller then I'm definitely not going to be the last guy that sues him if he continues doing business like this. <_<

The emails I had back from now in excess of 15 of his buyers indicate that he has supplied computers to 11 of them - then refunding 2 people within 6 weeks & 2 people still waiting excluding you so this conclusive research seems to indicate that he has actually supplied what he is meant to & the people that have systems even said they was happy - I think we can now say he was not a scammer but in fact a very bad computer seller - Its a shame because from the feedback I got back from the people that actually got systems seems to show the systems are of good build - I think if he would have delt with problems faster he would of maybe not had any negative comments - I agree that he has an attitude problem & that would need to be sorted out - I now have permission to let some of these emails be shared with others so if anyone requires any of the details I had back then PM me,

The statements I make are for educational reference only & are not here to be formal nor taken as full conclusive proof

splinterz posted on Sep 28 2005 at 08:24 AM said:

The emails I had back from now in excess of 15 of his buyers indicate that he has supplied computers to 11 of them - then refunding 2 people within 6 weeks & 2 people still waiting excluding you so this conclusive research seems to indicate that he has actually supplied what he is meant to & the people that have systems even said they was happy - I think we can now say he was not a scammer but in fact a very bad computer seller - Its a shame because from the feedback I got back from the people that actually got systems seems to show the systems are of good build - I think if he would have delt with problems faster he would of maybe not had any negative comments - I agree that he has an attitude problem & that would need to be sorted out - I now have permission to let some of these emails be shared with others so if anyone requires any of the details I had back then PM me,

The statements I make are for educational reference only & are not here to be formal nor taken as full conclusive proof

Would you then forward me the email addresses of some of these "satisfied customers" so that i can contact them myself.

Xavier posted on Sep 28 2005 at 10:06 AM said:
splinterz posted on Sep 28 2005 at 08:24 AM said:

Would you then forward me the email addresses of some of these "satisfied customers" so that i can contact them myself.

I most certainly can - I will PM you

davey g posted on Sep 28 2005 at 12:36 PM said:
So where are you getting the e-mail addresses of 11 people who bought PCs off the guy? He only sold 5 or 6 on ebay.

People I contacted from various sources who recommended other people to buy from him accounted for a few as did some links from his old forums - I had a total of 24 email addresses of buyers but not all replied to me - Only took a few hours to get results - I can finally put this matter down to him being a bad/slow seller because the people that did eventually get computers are happy - I worked this out for something to do & works out that if you bought a system from him you have a 71.8% chance of actually getting a system within 6 weeks or 81.9% chance of getting a refund within 6 weeks

None of these quotes are for conclusive eveidence nor do my claims state anything definite - ADDED: I am not responsable for the claims posted by me nor others if this statment is to be used in a court of law

Hanz™ posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
splinterz posted on Sep 27 2005 at 11:59 PM said:

Yeah, I am with Splinterz on this.

Edit: We need to stop the pyramind quoting now.

LOL! - Just noticed that! - Can't we keep them going & see how long we can make them?

Don't try it, we already done it in chatbox and the last person to post here wins threads.
I'm with Mark, you seem really suspicious.

davey g posted on Sep 28 2005 at 04:43 PM said:
I don't trust splinterz at all, especially with the mentioning of the old forums.
*nods* ..and the fact that BB has suddenly dissappeared again. <_< Although I fully expect him to pop back up now I've said this.

It's amazing how long this thing has run for. Especially seeing as we are just going round in circles.

Would you explain to me why you find me suspicious - I have not asked for anyones trust on here - I voiced my views like everyone else & I hope I showed how easy I got results

Easy, you are defending someone we all hate on these forums and you only joined recently. The bottom line is until Matt gets his refund, we wont think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back