Davec Dpad Mods Still Available?

Mr Ed, I have paid, but not sent yet as I know you don't have any MK1 mods yet (I live quite close to you I think). But can I have this stick thingy too, and how much more will it cost etc.

Thanksyou sir.

lubidog posted on Feb 11 2007 at 02:04 PM said:
Mr Ed, I have paid, but not sent yet as I know you don't have any MK1 mods yet (I live quite close to you I think). But can I have this stick thingy too, and how much more will it cost etc.

Thanksyou sir.

Sure. It will be 7 - 10 Euro more, don't know yet the exact price. :)

Last edited:
ED - do you have a waiting list of any sorts? I'd like the mod doing and want to get my place in the line. Thanks

AdamK posted on Feb 12 2007 at 08:00 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 11 2007 at 11:29 AM said:
Is there pricing anywhere? I have a 1st edition and I would like it to me modded inc. the stick click :)
Ditto. I'd send mine in if the price was right.

me three.

I can't actauly see this listed in the shop - am I blind??

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Feb 11 2007 at 02:39 PM said:
lubidog posted on Feb 11 2007 at 02:04 PM said:

Thanksyou sir.

Hmm, in that case would you be willing to do that mod for me as well? (as you have my gp2x at the moment). How could I send you the extra money? paypal?

MiL0 posted on Feb 13 2007 at 10:01 AM said:
EvilDragon posted on Feb 11 2007 at 02:39 PM said:
Hmm, in that case would you be willing to do that mod for me as well? (as you have my gp2x at the moment). How could I send you the extra money? paypal?

Sure :)
It's shop@gp2x.de :)

Last edited:
MiL0 posted on Feb 14 2007 at 03:28 PM said:
okay - how much should I paypal you? (you mentioned above an approximate price)

7 Euro is fine.

Last edited:
I am also get fed up with my first gen stick, but I've put enough time into mine that I wouldn't want to sell it to try to get a MKII. Anyway, can you tell us how much these run for first gens with the stick button? We can't see the price when it's out of stock at the store.

GfµnK posted on Feb 17 2007 at 05:33 AM said:
I am also get fed up with my first gen stick, but I've put enough time into mine that I wouldn't want to sell it to try to get a MKII. Anyway, can you tell us how much these run for first gens with the stick button? We can't see the price when it's out of stock at the store.

It's 30 Euro for DPad incl. Mod, 7 Euro for the Stick + Shipping costs.

Last edited:
Wow, I actually quite like the stick, but those pics do look tasty, especially the stick button at the back!

Is there anyway to get a different d-pad in there, maybe one off of an old NES controller? If so would it cost more.

wow. that is beautiful. I'm with the canadian (but in the usa) where can we get this done??? :(

If Dave has any other job, he should quit and just do dpad modding :D

Yeah i have to say they do look sweet, im seriously thinking about doing this. Are they sold as kits for us to do it ourselves or do we HAVE to send our gp2x away to have it done?

Yorper posted on Feb 19 2007 at 08:39 AM said:
Yeah i have to say they do look sweet, im seriously thinking about doing this. Are they sold as kits for us to do it ourselves or do we HAVE to send our gp2x away to have it done?
I think you can just buy the kit from DaveC and install it yourself if you like.

That looks great but how easy would installing the clickstick be if I ordered the kit? It seems I have to cut a hole through my 2X? What about the dpad its self? Do I have to open the GP2X up?

Back