Davec Dpad Mods Still Available?

We all want to see that pictures EvilDragon :)
Thank you.
Are you sending to Spain :) ?

Here is a cleaner pic of the mod. ED please use this shot for your store when you get more. This pic looks nicer, although it is not like you have a hard time selling them :p

dpadmod.jpg

DaveC posted on Feb 9 2007 at 09:28 PM said:
Here is a cleaner pic of the mod. ED please use this shot for your store when you get more. This pic looks nicer, although it is not like you have a hard time selling them :p

dpadmod.jpg

.... TASTY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Julius posted on Feb 10 2007 at 04:09 PM said:
Just got mine back from ED, and it really is MUCH better than the Firstedition stick ;)

Did they mod your First Edition GP2x? I though the mod was only for 2nd edition GP2xs.

WhizzBang posted on Feb 10 2007 at 04:16 PM said:
Julius posted on Feb 10 2007 at 04:09 PM said:
Just got mine back from ED, and it really is MUCH better than the Firstedition stick ;)

Did they mod your First Edition GP2x? I though the mod was only for 2nd edition GP2xs.

The Mod exists for both, however, the First Edition Mods were sold out within a day ;)

Last edited:
DaveC posted on Feb 9 2007 at 03:28 PM said:

dpadmod.jpg
God damn that looks tasty. :eek:

I just wanted to say that I successfully ordered mine over 10 days ago but only just put my GP2X in the post. The problem is that I live in Thailand at the moment so it may take another 10 days or so to arrive. I'm sure this is fine but I just wanted to check that you weren't selling any more mods than you had! (for example, if my gp2x took forever to turn up then you'd cancel my order and sell the mod to the next customer).

PS - Although I'm currently in Thailand, I gave a UK address for the return address as I'll be returning next month.

PPS - My GP2X is the one with the 'interesting' case! (my girlfriend knitted it for me) :p:p:p:p

MiL0 posted on Feb 11 2007 at 09:50 AM said:
I just wanted to say that I successfully ordered mine over 10 days ago but only just put my GP2X in the post. The problem is that I live in Thailand at the moment so it may take another 10 days or so to arrive. I'm sure this is fine but I just wanted to check that you weren't selling any more mods than you had! (for example, if my gp2x took forever to turn up then you'd cancel my order and sell the mod to the next customer).

PS - Although I'm currently in Thailand, I gave a UK address for the return address as I'll be returning next month.

PPS - My GP2X is the one with the 'interesting' case! (my girlfriend knitted it for me) :p:p:p:p

:eek: A knitted GP2X case.... that is wrong on so many levels!

MiL0 posted on Feb 11 2007 at 10:50 AM said:
I just wanted to say that I successfully ordered mine over 10 days ago but only just put my GP2X in the post. The problem is that I live in Thailand at the moment so it may take another 10 days or so to arrive.

Don't worry, it arrived yesterday :)

I thought it was because the gp2x shouldn't freeze in Winter :D

You have a very good product on your hands there Mr Dragon. Poor old Dave is going to be working 24 hours a day in order to keep up with demand

Yeah... and me too, as I need to mod them all ;) Geeeez... what did I do? :p

Last edited:
I really want one of these too, especially with the stick click on the back now, supurb :D

I have a mk 1 first ed, are the mods for it back in stock?

This is really great work dave c and ed, thank you :)

Back