Mortal Kombat On Gp32

Boil'em'Mash'emStick

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi, Im fairly new to the whole gp32 thing and i have recently started saving money towards buying one, and I plan on ordering one from GBAX.com as soon as the back lit unit is released, or when they get more stock in, whichever comes first. Anyway, I'm a big fan of the Mortal Kombat games and I was just wondering how the SNES conversions ran on Snes9xGP? (Mk1, Mk2, Mk3 and Ultimate Mk3).
Also, is Super Castlevania 4 for the SNES playable?

I didnt think it was nice,
it isnt as smooth as the SNES itself.
And Mortal Kombat isn't fast paced action if it isnt fast.

Same with the gamegear version.

But: They are still in development, and i had the first beta.
Haven't tried it with the latest versions.

was mortal kombat on genesis if it was in a while we should have one very nice emulator coming out hopefully with his typical fantastic sound quality

I think they run well and are very playable.

Theirs also a MK32 demo floating about somewhere also.

I have only tried MK2 which i thought ran pretty well, the only prob i find is the lack of buttons. Not enough buttons to support everybodys fatalities without constant reconfiguration anyways.

That will hopefully be fixed with the Mega Drive versions, the first pad only had 3 buttons so the games will be easy to play on GP32, the ones that need 6 buttons will also be very GP32 friendly no doubt changing the first set with a simple press of select (Eternal Champions).

Back