COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, having read it it's more like particulate matter burns your lungs, making it more likely that any covid-19 virions you inhale might hit a raw patch and go straight into your bloodstream, and not have to infect the lung tissue to broadcast more virions into the bloodstream subsequently, assuming the cells aren't cleaned up by your immune system already.

It was a tiny almost imperceptible bump on my arm where they'd injected me.
That's the puncture point and has all to do with the needle and less with the injection.

Moderna drone 8675-B reporting in. The body of the subject known as 'JDTAY' has received its Moderna booster and is now under our control. Happy holidays!
You now have your own MAC address! Congrats!

Quite interesting that the UK’s NHS - which already has a ~40k nurse shortage - is reportedly *already* at 96% bed capacity going into Winter and looking at potentially losing even more medical staff (into the thousands more) because ~100k such staff are currently not fully vaccinated and the UK govt. has just announced that they are mandating those staff get fully vaccinated by a particular deadline, coming soon.

In theory but what was concurrently reported (based on which statistics I do not know) is that full vaccination adoption amongst French medical staff is now at 99%.

Of course, if you exclude from the stats all those who lost their jobs because they refused to get fully vaccinated then of course it will look like a 99% adoption rate...

Last edited:
Looks like more or less the same in the UK and France. Just that the deadline in France already expired and the deadline in the UK will expire in the future. That will influence the statistics, just as @Phlyra said.

Like any government beaurocracy the NHS also attracts people who want cushy unionised jobs and can't be bothered to skill up.

A low-skilled job? In the NHS? Cushy? The only cushy jobs going in the deliberately resource-starved NHS are those of consultants...

The CDC and NCDHHS aren't updating their COVID-19 statistics today, out of respect for the veterans. Just as well, not too many people are going to get tested on a holiday.

NCDHHS has just put two days of COVID-19 numbers out, and if I'm interpreting things right, North Carolina's cases are plateauing, with my county slightly increasing.

Based on what the CDC says too, it seems the United States hit the bottom for COVID-19 cases on October 24th, and has been increasing a bit erratically since.

Hey, look who's distancing himself of the "completely horrific" economic damage... and that we need new vaccines, actually a new WAY to do vaccines...

I expect more people to start doing Damage control and "It wasn't me-ism"

Meanwhile many countries now have the new mantra: Wijk-voor-wijk, deur-voor-deur, arm-voor-arm (community-by-community, door-to-door, arm-by-arm). As if it's coordinated in some way...

It is impossible to take a vaccine to help other people. If you taking the vaccine does not protect you, then me taking the vaccine will provide you with even less protection. You cannot create herd immunity with vaccines that do not even provide personal immunity. The best thing that you can do for other people is to respect their medical freedom and right to medical secrecy.

Lambda the difference between you and everyone else is you seem confident in your understanding.

Last edited:
photo_2021-11-16_01-45-04.jpg

but it should help to keep away the worst case of the decease ,,,,
FD2RgEjXsAcHZPT.jpeg
...is what they repeat over and over until you believe it... in fact the opposite might be true...

By the way are the two weeks over? Or is it like the 2 months of the Pyra?

Melbourne has had enough:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back