COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me i should get a new Vaccination Book: You get your Certification and the Stickers on a Cardboard when you dont have a Vaccination Book in Germany (cant find it because my last Vaccination should be 30 Years ago), but i wonder what you need when you are on the go, i cant imagine they let me in to a French Super Marked just whit the Certification saved in the German Coronawarn App..

Apropos Corona Warn App: It ditnt put out any alarm in the Year i use it now, allthough i have it aktivatet all the time, might be im the only one whit this App, or it ditnt work when the other App Users ditnt have Internet on the Phone (our Shop is a bit Isolatet do to sandstone or something),
I should have at least a few alarms.. as i have a lot Peaple every day in my Store..

Saturday Morning will be my second shot, after that i have a half day work in my store, hopefully it went whitout issues..

I don't know any flu that can put an otherwise healthy 35 year old in hospital and then kill them, but covid-19 can do that if you're unvaccinated.
Those flu's have been there for thousand of years, but just look back a few years ago, pre-covid:

From that link:

How many children died from flu during the 2017-2018 season?​

As of April 19, 2019, a total of 186 pediatric deaths had been reported to CDC during the 2017-2018 season.

If you need graphs with the range 35 years, look at:

which says that Number of deaths due to influenza during the 2018-2019 flu season in the United States, by age group 18 to 49 years old: 2450 dearths; maybe a 35 year old is in that group, who knows. And that's just "Flu" or Influenza, and not counting the NxHy birdflu/swineflu(which killed more people than in 2020 the covid did). Please, reconsider your bias. Look at the data. See with eyes unclouded. (unless you were being untruthful and did some lying to strengthen your point, but I still believe in you, so I don't believe it was intentionally)

There are many more interesting graphs there, like:

As for the second part: "but covid-19 can do that if you're unvaccinated."
This is a classic half truth. The devil himself tells these all the time. Very effective to the untrained. The omission is that covid-19 can ALSO kill you, even when vaccinated. (And because of your weakened defense system, other things can get to you too; one of the side-effects; besides the clotting, nervous disorders, and others)
Oh, yes, you can say that the percentage is less (Incredibly less: https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/21/coronavirus-texas-vaccinated-deaths/). But from figures it does not mean they don't get covid and carry it with them, asymptomatic, to pass it on to unvaccinated (which looks the case to me, when I see increment the covid positives after a vaccination round).

Still, the important part is what the FDA will say (the "fast-track"):

it is a “health passport” that includes being vaccinated OR having a negative test certificate issued
it is a “health passport” that includes having the (precursor of the) mark of the beast OR having his name certificate issued. Yup, seems correct. ;)
Post automatically merged:

what_we_hear.jpg

nb: couldn't use the exact font, as it was a commercial font.

Seriously? A negative test certificate = name certificate* of the beast? \o/ Now who’s willing to ridicule and use fallacies?

*EDIT: Corrected after misreading

Last edited:
I didn't mean starting shops. I mean if someone takes away your bank account, you'll find alternatives like digital currency or just trading.
What if they take that away too? Like how the USA banned gold in the past. They wanted to force people to use their fake money Ponzi scam, and thus they banned the usage of the most popular of all actual money.
Same goes for shopping, you might get your food directly from a farmer in bulk and spread it with your peers. Or grow some part of your food yourself if possible.
Farmers can be shut down. Just make a few news reports about how certain farmers spread CoViD-19 and keep repeating them all day for a few days and then people will not only not revolt against such abuse of power but they will demand it.

In the end the government is all-powerful when it comes to controlling society. They have practically unlimited currency, so they can buy anything and almost anyone. Gainign power to this extend is the sole point of using a Ponzi scam as your nation's currency. If people threaten to become independent then the government can and will stop it.

A joint research between Erasmus University Rotterdam, Radboud University Nijmegen, Bonn University and the Medical school from Hannover confirm A.D.E. (Antibody Dependent Enchancement) research. Not peer reviewed yet.

The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses.

Summary​

The mRNA-based BNT162b2 vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech was the first registered COVID-19 vaccine and has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections. Little is known about the broad effects of the new class of mRNA vaccines, especially whether they have combined effects on innate and adaptive immune responses. Here we confirmed that BNT162b2 vaccination of healthy individuals induced effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants. Interestingly, however, the BNT162b2 vaccine also modulated the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells upon stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli. The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination, while fungi-induced cytokine responses were stronger. In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.
Post automatically merged:

What if they take that away too? Like how the USA banned gold in the past.
Barter? Stop thinking in problems and start thinking in solutions. Trade, uh, will find a way.

The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination,
This seems counterintuitive. The Wikipedia page for TLR7 suggests it plays a key role in COVID-19 response. Why would a vaccine that’s effective against COVID-19 actually lower TLR7 response?

In the end the government is all-powerful when it comes to controlling society.
Like England and France? The UK government is so weak that Boris could lose his job within a matter of weeks at any point. Very difficult circumstances under which to govern. He's not off the hook, i'm just saying.

They have practically unlimited currency, so they can buy anything and almost anyone.
But they can't buy foreign products because the currency is diluted and destabilized. For example, Kabul can't print money and build a new airport. They can't print money and buy guns (on a large scale).

But I agree that governments have monopolies over most of their citizens which can lead to unfair terms.

Last edited:
If you need graphs with the range 35 years, look at:
Nice try, but I did state that the example 35 year old should be otherwise healthy. I strongly suspect that anyone who dies due to catching the flu in any given year has at least one other co-morbidity.

But yeah, if you look back far enough, it's currently thought that each of the types of coronavirus and all of the human HN influenzas caused an epidemic when they first came about, but after enough time the at risk people died leaving everyone else and as such it selected for those of us who are more or less protected against these pathogens. Wikipedia has a tremendous list of epidemics which lists everything and puts it into context.

@FBnil and his study still have me thinking. TLR7 and TLR8 show that it is part of the immune system’s job to detect foreign RNA and eliminate it. The vaccine is supposed to work by building immunity to the protein spikes it makes, but I wonder if we don’t also build immunity to the RNA in the vaccine itself. Anyone got more info on this?

Like England and France? The UK government is so weak that Boris could lose his job within a matter of weeks at any point. Very difficult circumstances under which to govern. He's not off the hook, i'm just saying.
First of all, the people who actually have power are the banks. The government is just an arm of the banks. Secondly, many individuals of the government are far less powerful than they are made to appear. The most powerful people rule from the shadows, not from the spotlight. People in the spotlight are often just to distract the people. A great example of this is the USA president. By acting like he is the most powerful figure in the USA and like he can be voted out of office, the people have the illusion that voting matters and that the government is under the people's control. The reality is that the Fed outranks the president and that the CEO of the Fed can stay in office for his entire life.

I do not know who Boris is but if he really is publicly held accountable then chances are that he is just a public puppet who is made to appear more powerful than he is in order to create the illusion of power of the people, much like the USA and the Netherlands also do.

But they can't buy foreign products because the currency is diluted and destabilized. For example, Kabul can't print money and build a new airport. They can't print money and buy guns (on a large scale).
But the USA can and has been exporting their inflation for decades. That is why the USA is the nation that the rest of the world revolves around and why the downfall of the Dollar is enough reason to reform society on a worldwide scale.

Besides that, I do not know about Kabul, but even if a country cannot export it's inflation like the USA does, they can still steal from their own people using it. Banks rise to power by creating a currency that is actually a Ponzi shceme in disguise. If only their own country falls for it then those banks will control only their entire country, if the entire world falls for it then those banks will control the entire world. But wherever their currency reigns they have full power and can buy anything and almost anyone. This trick seems to be thousands of years old and keeps being repeated many times over all throughout history with always the same results. And somehow humanity never learns and keeps falling for it.

Pfizer’s vaccine got full FDA approval in the US. They’re calling it Comirnaty. It even has a catchy slogan. “Protect your Comirnaty with community!” Er, wait…

First of all, the people who actually have power are the banks. The government is just an arm of the banks. Secondly, many individuals of the government are far less powerful than they are made to appear. The most powerful people rule from the shadows, not from the spotlight. People in the spotlight are often just to distract the people. A great example of this is the USA president. By acting like he is the most powerful figure in the USA and like he can be voted out of office, the people have the illusion that voting matters and that the government is under the people's control. The reality is that the Fed outranks the president and that the CEO of the Fed can stay in office for his entire life.

I do not know who Boris is but if he really is publicly held accountable then chances are that he is just a public puppet who is made to appear more powerful than he is in order to create the illusion of power of the people, much like the USA and the Netherlands also do.

But the USA can and has been exporting their inflation for decades. That is why the USA is the nation that the rest of the world revolves around and why the downfall of the Dollar is enough reason to reform society on a worldwide scale.

Besides that, I do not know about Kabul, but even if a country cannot export it's inflation like the USA does, they can still steal from their own people using it. Banks rise to power by creating a currency that is actually a Ponzi shceme in disguise. If only their own country falls for it then those banks will control only their entire country, if the entire world falls for it then those banks will control the entire world. But wherever their currency reigns they have full power and can buy anything and almost anyone. This trick seems to be thousands of years old and keeps being repeated many times over all throughout history with always the same results. And somehow humanity never learns and keeps falling for it.
You're indoctrinated with crypto-think.

Big tech now have waaay more cash therefor more lobby clout and influence than banks. I fear them more.

I guess you use the Euro which was and is a political stunt. You should have voted against it.

But I understand your point of view. The FED answers to no one (except it's share holders which include large banking families). It was setup to benefit a small very elite group, among other things. Of course.

Big tech now have waaay more cash therefor more lobby clout and influence than banks
Way more cash than infinite? The central banks can create currency as much as they want, and the normal banks often own the central banks and besides that have fractional reserve banking which also allows them to create currency. Basically, the banks have a moonopoly on counterfeiting. So practically the banks have infinite currency. Big tech is rich but has only limited currency because they are not allowed to create it themselves.

I guess you use the Euro which was and is a political stunt.
I was actually using the Fed and the Dollar as example here. Though you are definitely right in that I could just as well have used the Euro as example as the Euro is no better. Just like the Dollar, the Euro is a fiat currency and a Ponzi scheme destined to fall because it has granted a monopoly to counterfeiting to a central bank.

You should have voted against it.
You have never seen Dutch politics, I guess. It's a clown game. Voting has no effect. Party's that are against the regime evidently get sabotaged (as we saw with Viruswaarheid and their censored name) and we have a big few parties that always agree and that always get whatever they (or whoever bribes them) want. Voting has no effect.

Also, I was not allowed to vote anyway because I was too young.

And on top of all that we had the Guilder which was at the time also a fiat scam and thus shared some fatal flaws with the Euro and Dollar.

What people ought to have done is revolt when the Guilder became separate from the gold standard. This was a crime against the entire country. But evidently people were as ignorant back then as they are right now. They probably had no idea how currencies work and why having a fiat currency as the nation's currency puts the entire nation on a downwards spiral in addition to enabling whoever controls the currency to leech off of the people. They never teach this at school, which is no surprise considering that the curriculum is made by the same folks who benefit from this scam.

For any single individual there is nothing that they can do to stop this. The best course of action is to ensure personal survival, by e.g. being one of the few people to not have all their savings in a fiat currency when that fiat currency starts it's inevitable hyper-inflation.

But I understand your point of view. The FED answers to no one (except it's share holders which include large banking families). It was setup to benefit a small very elite group, among other things. Of course.
That is it precisely. The Fed (or central Euro bank) gets it's power from it's monopoly on counterfeiting while the other banks get their power from being a share holder of the Fed (or central Euro bank). But fiat currencies always inflate because they always get abused by making more of it which leeches wealth from the producers to the worthless leechers that are the bankers. And once it inflates too much people lose their trust and hyper-inflation starts. That is why it is a Pknzi scheme, the bottom layers are the newer generations. But the last generation in the pyramid, the one which gets the hyper-inflation, will be stuck with worthless Dollar/Euros/fiats and will not be able to trade it in against the labour of the people anymore. It is then that the pyramid collapses and a financial crisis occurs where everyone (especially the majority which did not see it coming and stores their savings in fiat) suffers most from the corruption of their banks and the ignorance of their ancestors.

I personally think that this is all very relevant to CoViD-19 as I think that it is the reason for it. In fact, I have been expecting a worldwide regime like this since about 2013 when I first started learning how these things work. This is also why I knew months ago when some people here argued that the measures were about to end that the measures would not end anytime soon at all. And now we have seen that they did not end indeed. I do not even look at whatever the virus does as it simply is irrelvant to predicting what will happen and how long this will last. Those people did look at the virus and the news about it which threw them off. The virus follows the economic and political needs of the elite; needs that most people are unaware of due to the same elite controlling virtually all mainstream sources of information.

Last edited:
Folks,

If we cannot keep politics, conspiracy theories and anti-vaccine posts out of this community I will have no choice but to close this thread again and it will not reopen.

We're in the midst of a pandemic, a time we should be collaborating, supporting each other and thinking positive thoughts. Better than bitching and moaning about political statements whether they are true or false.

Im whit Wally, i know some of the mandatory things arent great, but the threadt is real, so not the best time for conspiration theories, but

- Mask
- Distance
- Hygienic (not the worst idea, even whitout pandemic
- dont lick unknown peaple ^^

So keep this thread political free, but be carefull

Sorry about that and for inciting venerable Lambda. But I don't think you should suppress anti-vaxxers.

Anti-vaxxers are taking themselves out anyway.

Wally: I vote to close the thread, especially since most of the disinformation in here is coming from a literal child. Lock pls.

I skim over most of what the child posts anyway. There's still stuff worth learning about in this thread, though it's fair to say there's not much else of worth on this page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back