Release Corsix-Th (Open Theme Hospital Engine)

Just an added note for this version

You will need to move your save / config files from appdata/CorsixTH/CorsixTH to just appdata/CorsixTH otherwise they won't work.

Was wondering when .20 would come out!

I'd be happy for you to compile and update the one on the repo if you're capable. Otherwise I should have time today.

There isn't any changes to the source except for the full screen flag and default resolution in the config file.

Also bare in mind that you will need to remove one layer of folders in the /mnt/utmp section for the PND to work. For some reason there's CorsixTH/CorsixTH instead of just one.

Cheers!

I'm having some intermittent issues getting this to work. Sometimes it does.. Sometimes it doesn't. Anyone else?

I might also add that "Video Support" hasn't been added yet due to our early version of GCC and stuff. We'll have to wait for .next.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having some intermittent issues getting this to work. Sometimes it does.. Sometimes it doesn't. Anyone else?

I might also add that "Video Support" hasn't been added yet due to our early version of GCC and stuff. We'll have to wait for .next.
Why don't you try Code::block? GCC 4.8.2 is included in latest build. That should be recent enough ;)

played for 30 mins and found no issues, just I don't remember if there's a way to use the right mouse button with the stylus, or if you still must use the nub for this

EDIT: oh, spacebar :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back