Beta Corsix-Th (Open Theme Hospital Engine)

Wally

I am a banana!
Hi All,

Just thought i'd share this little project I spent a few hours on today, works really well with the touchscreen. Just need you guys to test it, I am aware of some issues which I have mentioned below. (Thanks Sebt3 for an awesome guide!!)

Usage: You require the original Theme Hospital files (best to have full game as it works better (ebay / amazon / Bullfrog), you also require Timidity from the OpenPandora Archive

Controls:

Touchscreen / left nub = Cursor and clicky thing
Spacebar = Rotate objects.

Known Bugs: ( I will report these to the Corsix-TH team)
** With Mac OS X you will have issues with the ._ files (Mainly in the MIDI folder) where music is loaded and ._ files are seen in the jukebox (run dot_clean in Terminal before putting files on pandora or use Ubuntu to install these files for now).

Download link : Download I tried to attach files but it didn't let me as it was too large

Thank you sooo much! This is awesome! :)
The only thing that I find quite a chore, is using the spacebar for rotating objects.
Would it be possible to remap this key to the shoulder buttons?

I actually intended to do this but I have poor understanding on how the L_Shoulder button is mapped.

In the CorsixTH directory look for a Lua Folder.

Inside that Folder there's a file called key_mapping.lua, with this file you have the power to change the buttons to whatever.

It probably will be incorporated into the next build which isn't due for another month or two (Waiting for Beta 6 to come out)

Back