Community Mmo

Hiroe said:
I think players shouldn't play as zombies. they should play as groups of 5 or 10 zombies with an rts like interface.
as for my ideas several new concepts here have mad them defunct. the best plan is to openly discuss it.

I think I have a town hall blueprint somewhere...
I'd still say AI zombies would be better. But that's my opinion for (coincidentally) a game I've been working on since 2001. Man, one of these days I should really get started on trying to get it more organized =P.

Anyway, an open world would be way cooler than a single building, too. However, I still think a community created MMO would be pretty hard to pull off successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay. I will in the morning once I make sense again. I may need time to organize my ideas

teh_programerer said:
Hiroe said:
I think players shouldn't play as zombies. they should play as groups of 5 or 10 zombies with an rts like interface.
as for my ideas several new concepts here have mad them defunct. the best plan is to openly discuss it.

I think I have a town hall blueprint somewhere...
I'd still say AI zombies would be better. But that's my opinion for (coincidentally) a game I've been working on since 2001. Man, one of these days I should really get started on trying to get it more organized =P.

Anyway, an open world would be way cooler than a single building, too. However, I still think a community created MMO would be pretty hard to pull off successfully.

I like the idea of AI zombies more as well. Can you give some details on your game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any posts regarding the Zombie game should be made in the 'Zombie Apocalypse' tread so we don't have to jump back and forth between the two. Thanks!

Back