Come Get Some :)

works great even if i have lines ;)
ae you planning to add blu+ support soon, or do you need a new version of SDL_GP32 first?

Woogal, one of the things i like a lot in the port of Doom for the gp32 is the posibility to set different cpu speeds. So usefull to the bateries...
I think that feature can be a so cool adjust in the Duke port.... what you think about ?

Regards ... RST

Thanks for this release Woogle,

Got it to work first time on my BLU (not blu+) with regular euro firmware,

Using Duke 3d Atomic eddition (LA Meltdown), also the expansions Duke it out in DC and Shrapnel City are working fine. (First levels only tested)

I cant get the other expansions like Nucular Winter, etc, to show up in the games list, maybe there is the possibility of a seperate .cfg to run them?

Thanks Agian,

Steve.

Hi there...

This is the Windows startup script for one of the expansions I have, I dont know if this helps. Its for Duke Caribbean-Life`s a Beach.

C:\Duke3d\DUKE3D.EXE /xVACATION.con /gVACATION.grp

The above are the names of the files for the mod.

The only episode from the Automic eddition that dosnt work for me is "The Birth" it resets the GP32 on loading.

Thanks again,

Steve.

Well, it finally works on my BLU. Thanks. Controls aren't easy though. What have you all set your controls for...Eventually chatboard support will be neccessary due to the amount of keys needed for Duke.

Fitzsteeve : Try to clear "L.A meltdown" without saves before thinking of "the birth" XD

My button config :

B : Jump
A : Fire
R : Strafe & open (door & switch)
L : Crouch & next item
Select : Quick kick & inventory (Quick kick for open doors and switch XD)
Start : next weapon

It works fine for me :)

Woogal, will be possible some feature to redefine keys into the port ?

Regards

You can use the PC Duke Config to set the keys (backing up the original first), to those listed in the readme with the FXE, save it, open the one you just saved in notepad, and copy the correct key assignments over.

Then just restore the cfg backup.

Come on Woogal, give us some new about the port ;)

Will work in the gp32 all TCs released to the great Duke Nukem ?
That mean over 1000 TCs or more <---

Regards .. RST

Woot this is awesom! Works on my BLU now too - runs perfectly - you rock :)

If you can get sound effects working too that'll be the perfect icing on the cake, and I'd happily give a paypal donation :D

Was going to work on this a little more, but I don't think I'm going to have much time over the next few days so you might as well try it now.

http://gp32.sector808.org/duke3ds.fxe Duke3D sound test

You'll need to convert all sounds to 11025hz to get something that sounds normal, but they will still work without conversion if you don't mind duke sounding like a girl. Might crash more too. Not had much time to test. This version should also help if you've been experiencing lag at the start of levels.

Back