Cases & Boards Greenlighted Already?

Is it really that ridiculous a question?

Yes, yes it really is.

Isn't it clear by now that the team are doing everything they can to make sure we all get our Pandoras in as high quality and as soon as possible?

MWeston, Craigix and EvilDragon all had time to post/tweet yesterday, but not once to answer a simple question from their customers.

They had time to post .. but who are you to say they had time to *READ*? If I were in their boots, I wouldn't be putting a lot of stock in the crazy threads going on around here right now, and would instead be focussing on production as a priority - and that is, by all appearances and demonstrated by the arrival of Pandora into peoples mailboxes this week, exactly what is happening.

As an aside, I thought there was some irony in craigix complaining on twitter about being ignored by UK media, when OPT seem quite happy to ignore their customers!!

He's not ignoring customers: HE'S SERVICING CUSTOMERS BY BUILDING THE PANDORAS AS QUICKLY AS HE CAN!!!

Come on, get your head out of the sand, put your vitriol and myopia aside, and see the picture: Craig is servicing every single paying customer as best he can, by building the Pandoras as quickly as he can and shipping them. The rest of the cases are *NOT* a priority right now: the priority right now is to deal with the production demand in front of them, on the table, and there is every indication that is *exactly* what is going on ..

OPT has enough time to answer to other forum questions.
Read http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php.
>The rest of the cases are *NOT* a priority right now
But if OPT doesn't make order now it will big problem and delay in future.

Trust Craig&CO. They're doing everything they can and then some more I'm sure.

offtopic: torpor im working "on/with" a product from your company :)

svs-57 said:

I'm sure they're aware of that fact, and I'm sure they're in control of the situation. I highly doubt they are going to delay anything ..

r00tw00t said:

Really? Which one?

Last edited by a moderator:
torpor said:
Really? Which one?

Yeah. It's just a few cables, nothing special. :) Can't paste any information either. Don't think my employee would like that. But every time I get have something from your company I think of you... cute heh :rolleyes:

The team answered a bunch of questions yesterday, that where all unit problem related. That speaks of good customer service.

If the team said today the cases will arrive next week, and they don't, we all know what happens? Ed said when he has some concrete details, he will pass them along. I personally would like to see more information in regards to assembly, qty shipping, future orders, ect. But right now they all have a million things to do, and as such, I would imagine they are picking and choosing there battles.

Anyone who has been here for a year or more knows what estimates from the mould factory mean, NOTHING! So no one here should push that issue, as I'm sure they have ordered them, and they will arrive when they arrive. For every question answered here, there is one less unit being built, please keep that in mind.

Chris

torpor said:
svs-57 said:

I'm sure they're aware of that fact, and I'm sure they're in control of the situation. I highly doubt they are going to delay anything ..

r00tw00t said:

Really? Which one?
they have no choice of delaying. there will be delay if the cases and boards are not there when they finished the first 1000. and it seems the first 1000 are going fast.
So thats why i and some more people are curious about that matter.

The problem is we all know that there will be a problem with the Chinese Factory and the production of the next 3000 cases (of the remaining 9000).

The latter 3000 of us waiting for Pandoras sees this issue and knows that this is going to halt production and to allay our fears we just need to know what the CF are up to.

Yes we're delighted Pandoras are shipping and happy for those receiving then but they're going to be on there own for a long while unless the cases flow.

A simple Yes and a quick Criagix style tweet will suffice. "Remaining cases ordered"

may88 said:
The problem is we all know that there will be a problem with the Chinese Factory and the production of the next 3000 cases (of the remaining 9000).

The latter 3000 of us waiting for Pandoras sees this issue and knows that this is going to halt production and to allay our fears we just need to know what the CF are up to.

Yes we're delighted Pandoras are shipping and happy for those receiving then but they're going to be on there own for a long while unless the cases flow.

A simple Yes and a quick Criagix style tweet will suffice. "Remaining cases ordered"

This. So true. Come on, please don't let us wait anymore... ;)
Even if its just a "we are currently thinking about doing this or that"...

B-ZaR said:
If the answer is in the #openpandora IRC logs, then this is almost the same as giving a link to a relevant thread. I'd like to see the conversation too, though.
There's an IRC channel? Where?

may88 said:

svs-57 said:
Or
"Remaining cases haven't ordered yet." :)

What then when, two months later, you find out he meant the carry cases?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53631-assembly-team-work-slower-please/page__st__30__p__858848&#entry858848
EvilDragon said:
carlgeorge said:
svs-57 said:
EvilDragon
Why OPT ignore customers questions about order rest 3000 cases?
It's almost cruel isn't it :)

Because we're busy putting them together?
I have no idea, Fatih is the one that handles this. He just left the assembly place and is getting married this month (yeah, good time, eh?)

So please give him and us a break.
At the moment I'm assembling and sometimes visiting the boards here to help with issues from 10am till 4am without any breaks except for some food.

We are no gods and we are no company with 1000 employees who can take care about all of that.

Torpor I disagree with your thoughts of asking about the status of the remaining cases. I am of the opinion that on a public forum you are free to ask any non offensive question you would like directed at anyone. So any one could basically ask the open Pandora team anything. On the flip side the open Pandora team is in no ways obligated to answer anything from any one. Just because someone asks something there is no obligation for open Pandora to replay. However it seems there are a very large number of people asking the same question. There are several of topics about it and many forum members posting their opinions. It seems odd that the open Pandora team who are currently active on the forum are silent about it. I Image a lot of people are afraid of more delays so knowing the status of the cases or boards might eases those fears.

svs-57 said:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53631-assembly-team-work-slower-please/page__st__30__p__858848&#entry858848
EvilDragon said:
carlgeorge said:
svs-57 said:
EvilDragon
Why OPT ignore customers questions about order rest 3000 cases?
It's almost cruel isn't it :)

Because we're busy putting them together?
I have no idea, Fatih is the one that handles this. He just left the assembly place and is getting married this month (yeah, good time, eh?)

So please give him and us a break.
At the moment I'm assembling and sometimes visiting the boards here to help with issues from 10am till 4am without any breaks except for some food.

We are no gods and we are no company with 1000 employees who can take care about all of that.
thanks.

Back