By The End Of The Year?

Xmoon said:
I hope somebody makes a game about the adventure of making Pandora.
With craigix as the baddie (obviously) leaping from rooftop to rooftop lobbing non Pandora devices at us from above.

Last edited by a moderator:
lobbing? no no no, more like firing them from a grenade launcher. He is the craiginator after all.
craiginator.png

Lol what would you do in the game. Writing updates in the blog, making videos, programming, selling stuff at gbax and dealing with angry customers. I think it would be possible to make a good game but the story has to be very metaphorical.

Shaun. said:
Lol what would you do in the game. Writing updates in the blog, making videos, programming, selling stuff at gbax and dealing with angry customers. I think it would be possible to make a good game but the story has to be very metaphorical.
Don't forget making toast with jam!
And painting the shed all different colours.

Shaun. said:
Yes it sounds stupid to adults but people my age should know what I mean, but in summary I'm saying get whatever you were going to get for Christmas now and let the Pandora be your new Christmas present.

Nah, not stupid at all. I'm perfectly happy waiting until everything's finalized before buying a Pandora.

I actually have a Wiz, but I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had known about the Pandora at the time. The Wiz is a good machine, but for me it's missing a few features that the Pandora has. Once I get my Pandora, it's eBay time for the Wiz ... probably ...

WizardStan said:
You don't trade monies on the stock market, you trade them on the FX market.
And that's my 0.60 RUB

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!: *Robocop*

As for "The making of Pandora: The game", an RPG or Monkey Island style would be on point :) (and click...)

matzesu said:
And the End Enemy are i whit my Unimog?, thats schould be awesome..

What? :D I think you're trying to say "The end boss is a Unimog? That should be awesome." but it's hard to understand because I think you are using German grammar, with some German spelling :)

In any case, what's a Unimog? :D

I drive whit my unimog, and craig must figth against me by using the pandora to orde a air strike via wlan.. :lol: or my unimog is a transformer..

unimog: My link

thats like the one boss fight in half life where you have must order a air strike..

Monk said:
Nah - make it an FPS. We might need some photos of forum members to use as textures...
Naw, you need to paste people's avatars onto the faces of the models, for full cheesy effect. :D

MDave said:
matzesu said:
And the End Enemy are i whit my Unimog?, thats schould be awesome..

What? :D I think you're trying to say "The end boss is a Unimog? That should be awesome." but it's hard to understand because I think you are using German grammar, with some German spelling :)

In any case, what's a Unimog? :D

Funniest thing I'll read all day.

If we're not going for realism, I think you should have to call an orbital laser cannon, an air strike might not be enough to destroy a unimog.
Or like a unimog that transforms into a killdozer somehow.

Whilst the Pandora may soon be on it's way, I've not read any mention about its packaging recently. If the packaging hasn't yet been finalised, then surely that will add to the ETA? Many packaging companies will probably be at their busiest about now too, getting products boxed ready for the Christmas market...

iprice said:
Whilst the Pandora may soon be on it's way, I've not read any mention about its packaging recently. If the packaging hasn't yet been finalised, then surely that will add to the ETA? Many packaging companies will probably be at their busiest about now too, getting products boxed ready for the Christmas market...
you mean a plain cardboard box will take time to acquire? That's silly.

lulzfish said:
If we're not going for realism, I think you should have to call an orbital laser cannon, an air strike might not be enough to destroy a unimog.
Or like a unimog that transforms into a killdozer somehow.

No need for transformations, a megaphone in his Unimog will be enough :p

nothing can destroy a unimog, because it is a mercedes :lol:

btt: The Pandora schould be arive by the end of the yeahr, because whe have the end of the yeahr, its nearly oktober, and there is about 1 months(tm) to whait, if there are no big problems whit the mass produktion, B)

WizardStan said:
iprice said:

I think he was referring to the actual process of packaging 4000 packages...

But not to worry, IIRC somebody from The Team is going to do all the manual labor themselves for the first batch... So you will have a lovingly hand-packaged Pandora when it arrives :)

Gilrad said:
WizardStan said:
iprice said:

I think he was referring to the actual process of packaging 4000 packages...

But not to worry, IIRC somebody from The Team is going to do all the manual labor themselves for the first batch... So you will have a lovingly hand-packaged Pandora when it arrives :)
oh god, i forgot all about that! man I feel for the poor blokes (& their significant others seeing as they've already been roped in) who've gotta do that. Oh well, at least it's something that'd be pretty hard to screw up even drunk/high, lol.

iprice said:

Well actually the Easter chocolate boxes are just wrapping up and were starting on get cough up on hair colour stuff. Christmas boxes were printed back in june/july.
Just FYI I work for a printing company.

Eddit: fix spelling I suck at spelling.
thanks Gruso

Back