Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

Re: Blurp.

If you check the main news page, external links are working. (Not sure if they were working from there beforehand)

OH FUCK IT LOADS. Kinda.
Edit: Shit, it gave me this menu too... should have taken a screenie. It's back I guess.
Edit 2: Back to what it was before, that is.

got nada here

well nothing new anyway, back to the old Parse Errror screen.

@username - when you say back to what it was before - do you mean before it went offline or just what everyone else has been getting since?

EDIT: What kind of turnaround would you expect for the site to upgrade and for the database to be reloaded? (i'm sure Hando said the DB was a few gb's in size)

I meant it went back to nothingness. What I did see was a banner at the top for the invision power board and the login box, that was all. The error message did change quite a bit since then and is now back to the IPS Driver Error.

Now I've got a parse error relating to the theme files, it seems.

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/emupl/public_html/gp32/board/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_global.php on line 42

Hopefully we'll wake up to a new and improved gp32x.de!

Not that i was really bothered about the glitches in the first place :)

Last edited by a moderator:

We just upgraded our IPB forum about a week ago. It took about an hour or two. I don't know what's taking hando so long

Yes, and you also probably were updating from a moderately up-to-date board version. Something tells me that Hando hasn't updated this in a WHILE.

Vorporeal said:
Yes, and you also probably were updating from a moderately up-to-date board version. Something tells me that Hando hasn't updated this in a WHILE.
Yeah, I can understand that. We had only skipped a few minor updates, and there were still a few errors to iron out

The board's been stagnating at this error for a while... I'm sorta worried, and I'm experiencing serious GP32X withdrawal...

I know that they should be asleep, but this is a matter of national importance.

STAY UP AND FINISH THE JOB, DAMNIT!

;)

Okay, just some quick status news about the gp32x.de-Boards:

Hando updated to latest 2.3-version (not 3.0, as 3.0 is beta at the moment).

Everything seems to work so far EXCEPT for the skin - and that's the error you currently get.

He tried to mess around with it quite for a while, however, he couldn't find the solution so he did send IPB-Team an eMail (you get support after you buy an upgrade).

So right now we can just wait until IPB replies and fixes it :)

Last edited:
Back