Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

Re: Blurp.

Gruso said:
This sucks. :( No gp32x, no one here (7 people logged in as I type this), no news, no blog posts in days, no wonder people freak out. I'll have to dig around desperately to put something on the blog today.

Maybe you should talk about the current situation of GP32X. That would have been useful for me when I was trying to find out WTF was going on before I finally found this topic. Also, it would benefit the many people who frequent GP32X and not this forum, but also your blog to know what's going on.

-God Ginrai

Also, be sure to include as much drama as possible. If there are any less than 5 hate comments on the post I will be very disappointed.

Update:

gp32x.de is now loading, has a slightly different skin, but it's still "offline". Logging in has no effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's what I saw earlier when I said that it kinda loaded.
Edit: lulzfish, be that quote from your signature from me?

Oh, I missed that. Well, it's kinda loading for me too now.

That quote might be from you, it's buried in the gp32x archives now. I'm going to assume you're right since you pointed it out.

Did it?
ED said he was planning to switch to Skyline Blue since it doesn't have the Pandora logo as the default icon for a bunch of things.

Mine is still Skyline Blue from when I switched some time yesterday.

Username said:
What the hell is it just me or did the skin for OpenHandhelds change too?

It's not just you. It looks like their trying to use a theme that looks more like Invision.

-God Ginrai

The new layout is probably gonna take some time getting used to, but at least they fixed the "pn" button.
Edit: Tried to post and it informed me of a new post that had been made while I was posting, kind of an interesting feature I guess.

It always had that feature. ;) It's very handy sometimes, I hate it when you type up a post which is made redundant by the three people who got in before you.

Eh, it's ok but too much empty space. That isn't always a problem but on this one it is because its not consistent. Also it still has too many elements of the default phpbb and looks weird

Back