Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

Re: Blurp.

Hando has probably tried this already, but just in case he has not I thought I would mention it. You can manually rebuild the skin cache in the Admin pages. You can find it on "Look & Feel" tab then "Skin Tools" link on the side then on the find "Rebuild Skin Set Cache" near the bottom and click on "Rebuild All" link. It will rebuild the skin caches which according to the error seems to be the cause of the problem. He can also try clicking on "Rebuild Tool..." for the other options above this as well.

Hope it helps.

borgqueenx said:
im glad i dont have to move here. they can just throw this site away :)
Huh? Weren't we asked to move here because the forums at gp32x.de were morbidly borked?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't suppose hando could fix the link and extra ' that appear everywhere :) just a thought.

borgqueenx said:
mmm the whole site is down right now...i hope hando and ipb can fix it soon. im glad i dont have to move here.
they can just throw this site away :)
But isn't it nice to have a board to say such things on? :wink:

Gruso said:
borgqueenx said:
mmm the whole site is down right now...i hope hando and ipb can fix it soon. im glad i dont have to move here.
they can just throw this site away :)
But isn't it nice to have a board to say such things on? :wink:

My thoughts exactly :lol:

verm71 said:
Huh? Weren't we asked to move here because the forums at gp32x.de were morbidly borked?

Yes, but now we're here because in fixing the borks it got borked

atomicthumbs said:
verm71 said:

Yes, but now we're here because in fixing the borks it got borked

Maybe once GP32X is fixed, we can change this into the "Is GP32X down?" forums. ;P So we know where to go when something happens with GP32X and we want to know what.

-God Ginrai

Hope that Guyfawkes message was relayed to Hando since he uses the IPB too. He should know what he's talking about.

While it's good that gp32x.de will be back up soon, we need not forget to thank those who run this forum, because without them, we'd have nowhere to go to talk about GP2X, Pandora, etc, in the meantime.

Thanks guys!

Just had a look over to ZodTTD's boards and there's been no Pandora related posts for almost 2 weeks!

And i thought this place was dead!

Guyfawkes said:
Hando has probably tried this already, but just in case he has not I thought I would mention it. You can manually rebuild the skin cache in the Admin pages. You can find it on "Look & Feel" tab then "Skin Tools" link on the side then on the find "Rebuild Skin Set Cache" near the bottom and click on "Rebuild All" link. It will rebuild the skin caches which according to the error seems to be the cause of the problem. He can also try clicking on "Rebuild Tool..." for the other options above this as well.

Hope it helps.

I tried that this morning (as admin access works and I'm admin since a few days), however, that didn't help :(

Wouldn't it just make sense to use a temporary skin/theme/whatever so that we can use the boards, and try to get this other theme working as an alternate option in the meantime? Then, when it works, it can be switched back as the default theme for the board.

(I assume this isn't possible though, as it would have already been done if it is...)

Hmm I think that if it could work they might have done it by now, cause that sounds too easy. Or maybe it would make it take longer.

This sucks. :( No gp32x, no one here (7 people logged in as I type this), no news, no blog posts in days, no wonder people freak out. I'll have to dig around desperately to put something on the blog today.

Back