Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

As far as I can tell the posts with a green oval behind the username are posts you haven't read before. That seems to be the pattern anyway.

edit: there are both green text and green highlight.

We have made progress and now. It tells us that the board is offline.

greenmikey said:
edit: there are both green text and green highlight.

We have made progress and now. It tells us that the board is offline.
The green background tells us that the user is online, and the green text that the user is a mod afaict.

And I'm kinda getting used to this forum now, so I'm actually indifferent to moving back.

News on GP32X:

The upgrade appears to be in effect but the forum is currently off line as there are a few changes still yet to be made (layout etc). Bare with us and I am sure we will be up and running pretty soon.

Clare.

AHHHH, I just joined and I want my gp32x site back.....

:D :D :D :D :D

Anyways....atleast my Userbars work for my sig.....

DSR

It's a good thing that at least we have the estimate for how long it will take the boards to be back online, just use the method for when the next news update will come:

1)Take today's date
2)Add two weeks
3)Go back to step one

Or if you want to be more realistic just use the release date for Pandora: "Two months from now"
:lol: :lol: :D :wink:

Edit: Oh and posts you haven't read before appear as orange little pages next to the "Posted: [date]" message...

WarmFluffyUK said:
News on GP32X:

The upgrade appears to be in effect but the forum is currently off line as there are a few changes still yet to be made (layout etc). Bare with us and I am sure we will be up and running pretty soon.

Clare.
Nice. You should stick with the current skin, it has a clean-cut feel that the old one lacked.

Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy:

- These forums get updated in the expectation of gp32x going down.
- Chip posts a thread saying we're moving here.
- Many replies, both in support and in outrage.
- Which prompts Hando to show up.
- Hando mentions the donation button
- EvilDragon rallies the community for donations.
- Large influx of donations received, enough to upgrade.
- Upgrade takes down the gp32x forums.
- We all come here.

Not a permanent exodus, but still self fulfilling. If these forums didn't get updated, they wouldn't have needed an update...

WarmFluffyUK said:
News on GP32X:

Clare.

Bare with you? Giggity!

cbox said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
News on GP32X:

Clare.

Bare with you? Giggity!
Done before. Look a page back.

Okay news from Hando:

The forum has been upgraded (Obviously) but there has been problems, IPB have sorted out some already but he's waiting for them to cure the rest, currently the forum works as long as it is offline (No comments please).

News is that Hando has purchased a blog component which means everyone can have their own blog within their own fourm account. I also noticed a calendar too but Hando hasn't mentioned that yet.

Hando said he's hoping things will be fixed in a day or two. Please be patient, he's working real hard here guys.

Thanks for the update! Sounds interesting...

About the calendar, there was already a calendar in the old version, unless this one is different. Anyway I don't remember anyone using it. But surely we will mark the Pandora's release date there! In about two months. :p

Back