Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

I concur. Besides, this is actually due to hando trying to fix the bugs, which he only did because of our whining. So all in all, this is our own damn fault.

front page of gp32x works again (new message from hando) but the board gives me a 404 error this time...

Vorporeal said:
Dude. Chill. He's not trying to put down GP32x. Don't get defensive - it's just making you sound like a whiny fanboy. He's just citing that as a reason why he believes that the OP team should make a separate forum for the Pandora.
Ha, I'm the whiny fanboy ;). I think my post was being quite the opposite to that.

Peter R said:
Vorporeal said:
Dude. Chill. He's not trying to put down GP32x. Don't get defensive - it's just making you sound like a whiny fanboy. He's just citing that as a reason why he believes that the OP team should make a separate forum for the Pandora.
Ha, I'm the whiny fanboy ;). I think my post was being quite the opposite to that.

There's nothing precluding you from being a GP32x fanboy. I never said anything putting you and the Pandora remotely close to each other.

It is funny though, that the main page is back and right at the top is:

Latest posts from the coolest ;) GP32, GP2X & Pandora Discussion Board board GP32 and GPX2 info
console GP2X hardware GP32 games GP2X emulators
General forums
We Are Back :) (1) (started by: hando)

At least the fixed the directory browsing issue, bad security to let everyone see your files.

Remember that there's a time difference between most of us and Poland (where Hando lives). For me (on the east-coast of the US), there's a 7-hour time difference. Don't expect there to be any progress on the forums while Hando's asleep.

Rumour has it that Hando doesnt actually sleep, and that he lives in the sea.

EDIT: Was it a coincidence that the forums where down when the final keymat layout was shown?

Back