BiTT Gametablet (with Android 4.0 (ICS)) by Qware

Interesting, I'm going to Holland next month so I might be able to pick one up. Hopefully these are schnice and toit

Yes but you live in Australia with all of the beaches and the beautiful women with skimpy outfits, you shall have no sympathy from me, sir!

Ahhhh~ I love Angry Birds~ :D

http://www.bittgametablet.com

specs.jpg

1-71322b1864.png

HN1-3-89025a6573.png

8-0de94f6e0a.png

HN3-1-c0298476a7.png

3-3f3efc3624.png

HN4-4d917c8d48.png

H1-37df623773.jpg

H2-2bb35f320a.jpg

H3-58390ae2dc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no price and stores for shipping to the U.S.

IMO better device than the pandora and most likely be cheaper too.

damnit sony.... now i need to go and get one myself :rolleyes: .

i wonder what would be possible on the level of rooting and custom roms :mellow:

well i would imagine that if every major phone nowerdays seems to get rooted and custom roms added on release date. it will be more than possible if someone who knew what they were doing had a crack at it. i bought my note on release day, first thing i done was took it out the box hooked it up to the pc and rooted it put a custom rom on it then within a short while ics had been released way before samsungs official version. acording to the website i used they figured it out 3 days before the notes official release.

personally i have no idea how its all done i just follow the tutorials but it appears those cooking up the roms are finding it to be a peice of pi$$.

Still no price and stores for shipping to the U.S.

IMO better device than the pandora and most likely be cheaper too.

whetever made you draw that conclusion, have you ever used the bitt tablet? i could see the bitt beating the pandora possibly in a few areas. but over all the pandora dominates the bitt, in mho

It looks ok but Im sure I read that the nubs are just mapped to d-pad and are like the psp nub.

Back